[NEohioPAL]The Cabaret Troupe auditions

Tcervino99 at aol.com Tcervino99 at aol.com
Wed Jan 18 14:55:01 PST 2006

-------------------------------1137624901

Stagecrafters'
The  Cabaret Troupe
announces auditions for its Spring  2006 troupe
Sunday January 29th beginning at 5:00 p.m.
in the Pepper  Pike Learning Center (on the Orange Schools campus)

What is The Cabaret Troupe?
The Cabaret  Troupe is a performance group comprised of Cleveland's most
talented teens,  which performs high-energy song and dance numbers from
contemporary Broadway and  Off Broadway musicals. We are a program of the Orange
Community Schools and  Recreation, but our troupe members come from all over
Cleveland. The Cabaret  Troupe is Produced by Wendy Scott-Koeth, Directed and
Choreographed by Toni  Cervino and Musically Directed by Sean Szaller. We have
performed at The White  House, Disney World, and Off-Broadway as well as at numerous
other exciting  venues in and around greater Cleveland.

What is the commitment?
The Cabaret  Troupe rehearses every Sunday during the school year from
12:30-5:00 (with the  exception of holidays) and the first Tuesday evening of each
month.  This  Spring, our Home Show performances will be Friday May 26th and
Saturday May 27th  at 7:00 p.m.  Students are permitted to commit for one
semester at a time,  if so desired. The cost per semester is $75.00.

Who is eligible to audition?
We are  looking for strong singers and dancers in the 10th-12th grades

What should I prepare?
Those auditioning  will be asked to sing one song, and should bring
appropriate sheet music. No a  cappella songs will be heard. A tape recorder will be
provided as well. Students  will be taught a short dance combination (beginning
at 5:00, before we hear you  sing), so please bring dance clothes.

For more information please call the Stagecrafters  office at (216) 831-8601
x5102

-------------------------------1137624901

<HTML><HEAD>
<META content=3D"MSHTML 6.00.2900.2769" name=3DGENERATOR></HEAD>
Arial"=20
e_document=20
face=3DArial color=3D#000000 size=3D2>
<DIV align=3Dcenter><FONT size=3D3><STRONG>Stagecrafters' <BR><FONT size=3D5=
>The=20
Cabaret Troupe</FONT></STRONG> <BR><STRONG>announces auditions for its Sprin=
g=20
2006 troupe <BR>Sunday January 29th beginning at 5:00 p.m. <BR>in the Pepper=
=20
Pike Learning Center (on the Orange Schools campus)</STRONG></FONT></DIV>
<DIV align=3Dcenter> </DIV>
<DIV align=3Dcenter><STRONG>What is The Cabaret Troupe?</STRONG> <BR>The Cab=
aret=20
Troupe is a performance group comprised of Cleveland's most talented teens,=20
which performs high-energy song and dance numbers from contemporary Broadway=
 and=20
Off Broadway musicals. We are a program of the Orange Community Schools and=20
Recreation, but our troupe members come from all over Cleveland. The Cabaret=
=20
Troupe is Produced by Wendy Scott-Koeth, Directed and Choreographed by Toni=20
Cervino and Musically Directed by Sean Szaller. We have performed at The Whi=
te=20
House, Disney World, and Off-Broadway as well as at numerous other exciting=20
venues in and around greater Cleveland. <BR><STRONG></STRONG></DIV>
<DIV align=3Dcenter><STRONG>What is the commitment? <BR></STRONG>The Cabaret=
=20
Troupe rehearses every Sunday during the school year from 12:30-5:00 (with t=
he=20
exception of holidays) and the first Tuesday evening of each month.  Th=
is=20
Spring, our Home Show performances will be Friday May 26th and Saturday May=20=
27th=20
at 7:00 p.m.  Students are permitted to commit for one semester at a ti=
me,=20
if so desired. The cost per semester is $75.00. <BR><STRONG></STRONG></DIV>
<DIV align=3Dcenter><STRONG>Who is eligible to audition?</STRONG> <BR>We are=
=20
looking for strong singers and dancers in the 10th-12th grades<BR></DIV>
<DIV align=3Dcenter><STRONG>What should I prepare? <BR></STRONG>Those auditi=
oning=20
will be asked to sing one song, and should bring appropriate sheet music. No=
 a=20
cappella songs will be heard. A tape recorder will be provided as well. Stud=
ents=20
will be taught a short dance combination (beginning at 5:00, before we hear=20=
you=20
sing), so please bring dance clothes. <BR></DIV>
<DIV align=3Dcenter><STRONG>For more information please call the Stagecrafte=
rs=20
office at (216) 831-8601 x5102</STRONG></DIV></FONT></BODY></HTML>