[NEohioPAL]looking for outreach programs

Caudill Deanna DCaudill at lec.edu
Wed Jan 18 16:07:08 PST 2006

Hello list! I am in the search of an inexpensive outreach type of =
program or "traveling" type of shows. The venue would be for a college =
and possible surrounding schools or the public. We already have Great =
Lakes Theatre Festival on the books, but are looking for others as well. =
We would like a sense of educational value to the event, and are not =
looking for entertainment only types of events (hypnotists, magic shows, =
etc...no offense). If anyone has something to offer or know of somewhere =
I can contact to inquire, please reply to this email.
=20
Thanks in advance!=20
Deanna R. Caudill
=20