[NEohioPAL]Fabulous children's items and kiddie equipment for sale.

Evie Morris bachtobroadway42 at sbcglobal.net
Wed Jan 18 20:19:19 PST 2006

--0-124430120-1137644359=:88499

List,
     I am having a sale (for my favorite middle daughter) Friday and Saturday, January 20 and 21 from 10 a.m. until 4 p.m.or by appointment.
     There are tons of girls clothes from newborn to Size 7, petite ladies, some men's, lots of them brand new or in great condition.... great toys, games, baby equipment ( crib with mattress, bouncers, swings, stroller)....music, videas, books, leather jackets, fabulous outerwear.....there is too much to list, so if you are interested or know someone who needs these great buys, please call me at (216) 371-5282 or email me for directions.
                                  thanks,   Evie

--0-124430120-1137644359=:88499

<DIV id=RTEContent>List,</DIV>  <DIV>   I am having a sale (for my favorite middle daughter) Friday and Saturday, January 20 and 21 from 10 a.m. until 4 p.m.or by appointment.</DIV>  <DIV>   There are tons of girls clothes from newborn to Size 7, petite ladies, some men's, lots of them brand new or in great condition.... great toys, games, baby equipment ( crib with mattress, bouncers, swings, stroller)....music, videas, books, leather jackets, fabulous outerwear.....there is too much to list, so if you are interested or know someone who needs these great buys, please call me at (216) 371-5282 or email me for directions.</DIV>  <DIV>                                thanks,   Evie</DIV>
--0-124430120-1137644359=:88499--