[NEohioPAL]moving to NYC and selling furniture!

SCOOBSDU at aol.com SCOOBSDU at aol.com
Wed Jan 18 21:50:00 PST 2006

-------------------------------1137649800

Greetings all!

I'm moving to NYC on February 1st and need to sell my living room furniture.
Here's what's up for grabs:

A GORGEOUS LIVING ROOM SET - MATCHING SOFA AND LOVESEAT WITH 3 TABLES:
    The Sofa and Loveseat are a beautiful medium golden brown microfiber
    fabric material that tends to look a bit like suede. The tables are a
country
    wood, unfinished light pine with black accents. The furniture is in
fantastic
    condition. "Like new" isn't even an appropriate way to describe the great
    condition this furniture is in. This set is less than a year old and was
hardly
    even used.

    I'm asking for $800.00 for the entire set. I might consider selling the
pieces
    separately if necessary, but only if I have separate, serious inquiries.

A BEAUTIFUL ENTERTAINMENT CENTER:
    This entertainment center houses up to a 27" TV, has two shelves at the
    bottom for your electronic equipment, and multiple side shelving on the
    left side in the front and around the side on the left for DVD's, CD's or
VHS
    videos. The piece also features to storage enclosed spaces (with doors) in
    the bottom front corners. It is finished in a light brown brushed finish.

    I'm asking $100.00 for the Entertainment Center. I might be willing to
negotiate
    with you over the sale price of this item if I feel the offer is fair.

If you have any interest in getting yourself some beautiful new furniture
while helping a local artist make the move to NYC, please give me a call.

Call Steve at 330-933-8638. I am located in North Canton (less than a half
hour from Akron and less than an hour Cleveland), and you will need to arrange
to move the purchased items yourself. Thanks!

-------------------------------1137649800

<HTML><HEAD>
rset=3DUS-ASCII">
<META content=3D"MSHTML 6.00.2900.2802" name=3DGENERATOR></HEAD>
f">
<DIV><STRONG>Greetings all!</STRONG></DIV>
<DIV><STRONG></STRONG> </DIV>
<DIV><STRONG>I'm moving to NYC on February 1st and need to sell my living ro=
om furniture. Here's what's up for grabs:</STRONG></DIV>
<DIV><STRONG></STRONG> </DIV>
<DIV><STRONG>A GORGEOUS LIVING ROOM SET - MATCHING SOFA AND LOVESEAT WITH 3=20=
TABLES:</STRONG></DIV>
<DIV><STRONG>    The Sofa and Loveseat are a beautiful medium=
 golden brown microfiber</STRONG></DIV>
<DIV><STRONG>    fabric material that tends to look a bit lik=
e suede. The tables are a country</STRONG></DIV>
<DIV><STRONG>    wood, unfinished light pine with black=20=
accents. The furniture is in fantastic</STRONG></DIV>
<DIV><STRONG>    condition. "Like new" isn't even an appropri=
ate way to describe the great</STRONG></DIV>
<DIV><STRONG>    condition this furniture is in. This set is=20=
less than a year old and was hardly</STRONG></DIV>
<DIV><STRONG>    even </STRONG><STRONG>used.</STRONG></DIV>
<DIV><STRONG></STRONG> </DIV>
<DIV><STRONG>    I'm asking for $800.00 for the entire set. I=
 might consider selling the pieces</STRONG></DIV>
<DIV><STRONG>    separately if necessary, but only if I have=20=
separate, serious inquiries.</STRONG></DIV>
<DIV><STRONG></STRONG> </DIV>
<DIV><STRONG>A BEAUTIFUL ENTERTAINMENT CENTER:</STRONG></DIV>
<DIV><STRONG>    This entertainment center houses up to a 27"=
 TV, has two shelves at the</STRONG></DIV>
<DIV><STRONG>    bottom for your electronic equipment, a=
nd multiple side shelving on the</STRONG></DIV>
<DIV><STRONG>    left side in the front and around the s=
ide on the left for DVD's, CD's or VHS</STRONG></DIV>
<DIV><STRONG>    videos. The piece </STRONG><STRONG>also feat=
ures to storage enclosed spaces (with doors) in</STRONG></DIV>
<DIV><STRONG>    the bottom front </STRONG><STRONG>corners. I=
t is finished in a light brown brushed finish.</STRONG></DIV>
<DIV><STRONG></STRONG> </DIV>
<DIV><STRONG>    I'm asking $100.00 for the Entertainment Cen=
ter. </STRONG><STRONG>I might be willing to negotiate</STRONG></DIV>
<DIV><STRONG>    with you over the sale price of this item if=
 I feel the offer is fair.</STRONG></DIV>
<DIV><STRONG></STRONG> </DIV>
<DIV><STRONG>If you have any interest in getting yourself some beautiful new=
 furniture while helping </STRONG><STRONG>a local artist make the move to NY=
C, please give me a call.</STRONG></DIV>
<DIV><STRONG></STRONG> </DIV>
<DIV><STRONG>Call Steve at 330-933-8638. I am located in North Canton (less=20=
than a half hour from Akron </STRONG><STRONG>and less than an hour Cleveland=
), and you will need to arrange to move the purchased items yourself. Thanks=
!</STRONG></DIV></BODY></HTML>