[NEohioPAL]artist moving to NYC selling furniture!

SCOOBSDU at aol.com SCOOBSDU at aol.com
Sat Jan 21 09:17:54 PST 2006

-------------------------------1137863874

Greetings all!

I have been unable thus far to sell the sofa, love seat and tables that I
posted this past week. Therefore, I thought I would post it again! I am selling:

GORGEOUS LIVING ROOM SET - MATCHING SOFA AND LOVESEAT WITH 3 TABLES:

The matching SOFA & LOVESEAT are a beautiful medium golden brown microfiber
fabric material which, because of the lay of the fabric, can sometimes look
like suede. The style is contemporary - sort of the "overstuffed" look with high
pillow backs. The furniture comes with 4 small matching side pillows. The sofa
and love seat are only about 8 months old and have been hardly used. They are
in fantastic condition.

The TABLES are a country wood, unfinished light pine with black accents.
There are no dents or scratches of any kind on the table - they're also in
fantastic condition. This set is only 8 months old and the tables have been hardly
used.

I'm willing to negotiate the sale price, but here is some information
regarding what I'm asking for: I would like $800.00 for the entire set (furniture and
tables). I will sell the furniture separately from the tables. If they are
sold separately, I'm looking for $700.00 for the furniture and $100.00 for the
tables. If you want to make a fair offer, I'll gladly attempt to negotiate a
sale price with you.

I am unable to take pictures of these items because I have no access to a
digital camera (and buying one just for this purpose is counterproductive in my
attempt to gather money for NYC). However, if you make an attempt to come see
these items, you will discover that my descriptions are very accurate and that
the items are very nice and worthy of purchase.

Please call Steve at 330-933-8638 for further information or to see these
items. I am located in North Canton, which is less than a half hour from Akron
and less than an hour from Cleveland.

Thanks!

-------------------------------1137863874

<HTML><HEAD>
rset=3DUS-ASCII">
<META content=3D"MSHTML 6.00.2900.2802" name=3DGENERATOR></HEAD>
f">
<DIV><STRONG>Greetings all!</STRONG></DIV>
<DIV><STRONG></STRONG> </DIV>
<DIV><STRONG>I have been unable thus far to sell the sofa, love se=
at and tables that I posted this past week. Therefore, I thought I would pos=
t it again! I am selling:</STRONG></DIV>
<DIV><STRONG></STRONG> </DIV>
<DIV><STRONG>GORGEOUS LIVING ROOM SET - MATCHING SOFA AND LOVESEAT WITH 3 TA=
BLES:</STRONG></DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV><STRONG>The matching SOFA & LOVESEAT are a beautiful medium go=
lden brown microfiber </STRONG><STRONG>fabric material which, because of the=
 lay of the fabric, can sometimes look like suede. The style is contemporary=
 - sort of the "overstuffed" look with high pillow backs. The furniture come=
s with 4 small matching side pillows. The sofa and love seat are only about=20=
8 months old and have been hardly used. They are in fantastic condition=
.</STRONG></DIV>
<DIV>
<DIV><STRONG></STRONG> </DIV>
<DIV><STRONG>The TABLES are a country </STRONG><STRONG>wood, unfinished=
 light pine with black accents. </STRONG><STRONG>There are no dents or scrat=
ches of any kind on the table - they're also in fantastic condition. Th=
is set is only 8 months old and the tables have been hardly </STRO=
NG><STRONG>used.</STRONG></DIV>
<DIV><STRONG></STRONG> </DIV>
<DIV><STRONG>I'm willing to negotiate the sale price, but here is some infor=
mation regarding what I'm asking for: </STRONG><STRONG>I would like $800.00=20=
for the entire set (furniture and tables). </STRONG><STRONG>I will sell the=20=
furniture separately from the tables. If they are sold separately, I'm looki=
ng for $700.00 for the furniture and $100.00 for the tables. If you want to=20=
make a fair offer, I'll gladly attempt to negotiate a sale price with you.</=
STRONG></DIV>
<DIV><STRONG></STRONG> </DIV>
<DIV><STRONG>I am unable to take pictures of these items because I have no a=
ccess to a digital camera (and buying one just for this purpose is counterpr=
oductive in my attempt to gather money for NYC). However, if you make an att=
empt to come see these items, you will discover that my descriptio=
ns are very accurate and that the items are very nice and worthy of purchase=
.</STRONG></DIV>
<DIV><STRONG></STRONG> </DIV>
<DIV><STRONG>Please call Steve at 330-933-8638 for further information=20=
or to see these items. I am located in North Canton, which is less than a ha=
lf hour from Akron and less than an hour from Cleveland.</STRONG></DIV>
<DIV><STRONG></STRONG> </DIV>
<DIV><STRONG>Thanks!</STRONG></DIV></DIV></BODY></HTML>