[NEohioPAL]Auditions

jimmie woody umoja4us at hotmail.com
Sun Jan 22 16:33:35 PST 2006

Ain't It Good Productions is looking for actors, singers, models, dancers,
instrumentalist and variety acts of all ages. If you have what it takes, we
will place you in front of the Entertainment Industry's top executives who
make careers happen. These prestigious individuals will all be attending The
World Championships of Performing Arts held in California.

The World Championships of Performing Arts is cited as the official and only
"Olympics" for aspiring performers and entertainers. This is the only global
talent event of its kind where delegates from over 50 countries will compete
for Silver, Bronze and Gold medals in the areas of singing, modeling,
dancing, acting, instrumentalist and variety acts. During the competition,
Agents, Casting Directors, Film Producers, Record Labels and Managers come
to look for new talent. Many of our performers walk away with recording,
modeling and management contracts, just like Rachel Lampa, the popular
contemporary Christian singer often heard on our local Christian radio
station.

Auditions will be held in Cleveland on Saturday, January 28th. If you're
ready to take your talent to the next level, call today to schedule your
audition time: 1-888-637-1648. For more information about Ain't It Good
Productions or the World Championships of Performing Arts, go to
www.AintItGoodProductions.com or www.World-championships.tv. You may also
contact our Cleveland Director, Nisey Harris at 866-654-2435 or by email at
nhaintitgood at yahoo.com .

This is the opportunity of a lifetime. There is no other event like this
where you meet the casting directors from MTV, Nickelodeon, producers from
Sony Records and Capital Records, modeling agencies like Rage and Clique
Models. These are just a few of the 150 managers and agents that attend this
event.

Call now to schedule your audition time: 1-888-637-1648.

I'll see you at the audition!
Sandy Clemons
President
Ain't It Good Productions