[NEohioPAL]SCHOOLS/CHURCHES/COMMUNITY - Record your musical groups

Chris Mezzolesta/Marianth Productions, Ltd. studio at marianth.com
Sun Jan 22 22:12:21 PST 2006

--=====================_1240133218==.ALT

Marianth Productions Ltd. is professional high-quality audio
recording and CD production, operated by a professional musician with
nearly 25 years experience. We pay mechanical licenses on copyrighted
selections in CD projects, keeping them legal. By setting up a
pre-sale ahead of your recording dates, you can get CDs made at
little or no upfront cost, saving paperwork hassles, and can even be
a lucrative fundraiser. Visit our website at www.marianth.com to hear
and learn more. We look forward to preserving your musical performances.

MARIANTH PRODUCTIONS, LTD.
audio recording and production
po box 224 / mentor, ohio 44061
800.356.5519 / www.marianth.com
--=====================_1240133218==.ALT

Marianth Productions Ltd. is professional high-quality audio recording
and CD production, operated by a professional musician with nearly 25
years experience. <u>We pay mechanical licenses</u> on copyrighted
selections in CD projects, keeping them legal. By setting up a pre-sale
ahead of your recording dates, you can get CDs made at <b><u>little or no
upfront cost</u></b>, saving paperwork hassles, and can even be a
lucrative fundraiser. Visit our website at
to hear and learn more. We look forward to preserving your musical
performances.<br>
<x-sigsep><p></x-sigsep>
PRODUCTIONS, LTD.<br>
recording and production<br>