[NEohioPAL]looking to buy starter drum set

spunk1111 at aol.com spunk1111 at aol.com
Mon Jan 16 18:33:48 PST 2006

----------MailBlocks_8C7E92594D1A4EB_A8C_8F2_FWM-D27.sysops.aol.com

My 13yo son is looking for a decent starter drum set.
Please email me if you have one that you are looking to unload.
Please include details, brand, and price asking.
Thank you.

Joan Stark
spunk1111 at aol.com

----------MailBlocks_8C7E92594D1A4EB_A8C_8F2_FWM-D27.sysops.aol.com

<HTML><BODY><DIV style='font-family: "Verdana"; font-size: 10pt;'><DIV>
<DIV>My 13yo son is looking for a decent starter drum set.</DIV>
<DIV>Please email me if you have one that you are looking to unload.</DIV>
<DIV>Please include details, brand, and price asking.</DIV>
<DIV>Thank you.</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>Joan Stark</DIV>
<DIV><A href="mailto:spunk1111 at aol.com">spunk1111 at aol.com</A></DIV><!-- end of AOLMsgPart_2_8ebee129-7fad-4fe5-acca-70f91188aac6 --></DIV></DIV></BODY></HTML>