[NEohioPAL]Trombonist Looking for Work

Stefan Mazur Stefan.Mazur at mail2.mx.voyager.net
Mon Jan 23 08:42:54 PST 2006

--=_476a2d7034b4b9b3e7543f1f38e1cae7

Hello all,

I'm a local trombonist based out of Northeast Ohio who is looking for a gig (preferrably a pit orchestra or church job). I have taught private lessons, and I have performed for several theatrical productions, special events, and other ceremonies all over NE Ohio at many different high schools, churches, concerts halls, and theaters including: Jewish Community Center, Chagrin Valley Little Theater, The Beck Center, Cassidy Theater, E.J. Thomas Hall, Euclid Shore Cultural Center, East Cleveland Theater, and many other venues. Some recent show credits include, but are not limited to:

"A Christmas Carole" - "South Pacific" - "Applause" - "West Side Story" - "My Fair Lady" -"Once Upon a Mattress" - "Ain't Misbehavin" - "Ragtime" - "El Capitan" - "The Music Man" - "Five Guys Named Moe" - "1940's Radio Hour" - "Funny Thing Happened/Forum" - "Pippen" - "Oklahoma!" ...etc.

Stefan Mazur (cell) 440-785-9596 (home) 440-779-0653
   Stefan Mazur
jazztrom at core.com
--=_476a2d7034b4b9b3e7543f1f38e1cae7

Hello all,<br />
I'm a local trombonist based out of Northeast Ohio who is looking for a gig=
 (preferrably a pit orchestra or church job). I have taught private lessons=
, and I have performed for several theatrical productions, special events, =
and other ceremonies all over NE Ohio at many different high schools, churc=
hes, concerts halls, and theaters including: Jewish Community Center, Chagr=
in Valley Little Theater, The Beck Center, Cassidy Theater, E.J. Thomas Hal=
l, Euclid Shore Cultural Center, East Cleveland Theater, and many other ven=
ues. Some recent show credits include, but are not limited to:<br />
"A Christmas Carole" - "South Pacific" - "Applause" - "West Side Story" - "=
My Fair Lady" -"Once Upon a Mattress" - "Ain't Misbehavin" - "Ragtime" - "E=
l Capitan" - "The Music Man" - "Five Guys Named Moe" - "1940's Radio Hour" =
- "Funny Thing Happened/Forum" - "Pippen" - "Oklahoma!" ...etc.<br />
Stefan Mazur (cell) 440-785-9596 (home) 440-779-0653<br />
   Stefan Mazur<br />
jazztrom at core.com
--=_476a2d7034b4b9b3e7543f1f38e1cae7--