[NEohioPAL]Interested to have stuff as raffle for the OCAGC New Year's Celebration?

Johnny Wu johnny at mdifilm.com
Mon Jan 23 08:56:37 PST 2006

Once again, I was re-elected last night to serve another 2 years term
for OCAGC, a non-profit, non-partisan, civil rights org. In February, we
are having 2 events to start the Chinese New Year.

On Feb 18, it's our Chinese New Year Celebration and installation of new
officers (congrats to new board members and new officers). We have
already secured 15 tables (150 people rsvped), and we still have a few
tables to go, and would love to have you all to come and party with us,
for $25, you get a 12 course dinner (OCAGC members pays $15/person), and
if you become a Century Club Member for OCAGC, you get to have 8 guests
(not including yourself or your spouse, each table sits 10 people) to
pay $15/person, of course, with $250/American Member, you have unlimited
of guests for $15/person (membership form is available online
www.ocagc.org or at the day of event), Lion Dance performances, great
meal and network/socialize with local community leaders is always fun
(we always had over 250 people and would love to top off that this time)
:) THis event is located at C & Y Chinese Restaurant, 2222 St Clair
Avenue, starting at 6pm. I am also inquiring for the OCAGC Chinese New
Years celebration, we are looking for people who might be interested to
donate (tax deductible) items to be used as raffle prizes, please let me
know via email, what do you want to donate and where I can pick it up or
get it from, and how much of a value worth... thank you.

Feb 19 is our free to everyone educational program on hate crime and
discrimination within the scrope of movements across the USA for Asian
Americans. Detailed info at www.ocagc.org  The Event is held at Asia
Plaza from 1pm to 3pm, 2nd floor of 2999 Payne Avenue.

The Organization of Chinese Americans of Greater Cleveland (OCAGC) is a
non-profit, non-partisan civil rights and educational organization. We
are dedicated to promoting cultural heritage, active participation in
civic and community affairs, securing justice, and equal treatment and
equal opportunity for all Americans of Chinese and Asian/Pacific
Islander descent. "Embracing the Hopes and Aspiration of Chinese and
Asian Pacific Americans in the United States"

The Organization of Chinese American of Greater Cleveland (OCAGC) serves
the continually growing Chinese American community of Northeast Ohio and
works with other organizations and communities to promote ethnic
awareness and cultural diversity.

Johnny Wu

==================================
Johnny K. Wu

Media Design Imaging
innovates and break the molds of visual creation
http://www.mdifilm.com
216.373.3278

President (2004 & 2005)
Organization of Chinese American of Greater Cleveland
OCAGC
http://www.ocagc.org

Wu Jia Quan Shu (Art of Wu Family System)
2800 years old Family Style Martial Arts
http://www.wujiaquan.com