[NEohioPAL]Casting Call

Brian Tomaselli btomaselli at ameritech.net
Tue Jan 24 20:50:03 PST 2006

--B_3220991403_297214

Calamity House Productions is holding an casting call for it's new film,
"Fanboy".

"Fanboy" is a romantic comedy and is also our first feature length project.
We plan to film in and around the Cleveland, Ohio area in the Spring of
2006.

We are looking for actors in the Cleveland and surrounding areas to apply
and interview for available parts. At this point, we are unable to pay. But
this will be a great learning experience for those new to acting and we
guarantee that you'll have a good time. And if you work well with us, we'll
probably drag you along to the big time with us. We're good like that.

Currently available:
Alex: Male lead - 20-30 years old - smart, funny, single, and into comic
books. Slightly insecure but one of the few "good guys"
Leroy: Male supporting - 20-30 years old - very quirky and smart but has a
weird sense of humor that usually only Alex appreciates.
Shelby - Female supporting 20-30 years old.

We also have many assorted supporting characters of varrying ages, both male
and female if you are  interested.

Email us for details about other parts that are open.

When: February 5, 2006 - between 12pm - 5pm

Please EMAIL US with a picture and resume (if available) and also to let us
know what time you will be there (we prefer to schedule appointments, but we
will accept walk-ins). Test scene scripts will be available to those who
email.

Where: Ground Zero Comics - 13349 Pearl Rd, Strongsville, OH 44136

We do plan to start filming this Spring as soon as the weather breaks. Given
the weather in Cleveland, I'll be nice and say April. We would be filming
mostly on weekends with a Friday night rehearsal before each filming.
Filming also would not be every weekend, probably twice a month. If everyone
is available to film more, then we will but I do understand that since we
aren't paying, we are working with your schedule as much as you are working
with ours. Between now and the time we start filming, there would
be a couple of read-through meetings with the cast to get everyone to know
each other.

We are looking for serious commitments. My motto is "don't say you'll do
something and not do it." If you say you'll be at a location, I would expect
you to be there and on time. And we abide by those same rules.

Thanks and we hope to see you on the 5th!

Brian Tomaselli
Calamity House Productions
email: information at calamityhouse.com

--B_3220991403_297214

<HTML>
<HEAD>
<TITLE>Casting Call</TITLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY>
<FONT FACE=3D"Lucida Sans Typewriter">Calamity House Productions is holding a=
n casting call for it's new film, "Fanboy".<BR>
<BR>
"Fanboy" is a romantic comedy and is also our first feature lengt=
h project. We plan to film in and around the Cleveland, Ohio area in the Spr=
ing of 2006.<BR>
<BR>
We are looking for actors in the Cleveland and surrounding areas to apply a=
nd interview for available parts. At this point, we are unable to pay. But t=
his will be a great learning experience for those new to acting and we guara=
ntee that you'll have a good time. And if you work well with us, we'll proba=
bly drag you along to the big time with us. We're good like that.<BR>
<BR>
Currently available:<BR>
Alex: Male lead - 20-30 years old - smart, funny, single, and into comic bo=
oks. Slightly insecure but one of the few "good guys"<BR>
Leroy: Male supporting - 20-30 years old - very quirky and smart but has a =
weird sense of humor that usually only Alex appreciates.<BR>
Shelby - Female supporting 20-30 years old.<BR>
<BR>
We also have many assorted supporting characters of varrying ages, both mal=
e and female if you are  interested.<BR>
<BR>
Email us for details about other parts that are open.<BR>
<BR>
When: February 5, 2006 - between 12pm - 5pm<BR>
<BR>
Please EMAIL US with a picture and resume (if available) and also to let us=
 know what time you will be there (we prefer to schedule appointments, but w=
e will accept walk-ins). Test scene scripts will be available to those who e=
mail.<BR>
<BR>
Where: Ground Zero Comics - 13349 Pearl Rd, Strongsville, OH 44136<BR>
<BR>
We do plan to start filming this Spring as soon as the weather breaks. Give=
n the weather in Cleveland, I'll be nice and say April. We would be filming =
mostly on weekends with a Friday night rehearsal before each filming. Filmin=
g also would not be every weekend, probably twice a month. If everyone is av=
ailable to film more, then we will but I do understand that since we aren't =
paying, we are working with your schedule as much as you are working with ou=
rs. Between now and the time we start filming, there would<BR>
be a couple of read-through meetings with the cast to get everyone to know =
each other.<BR>
<BR>
We are looking for serious commitments. My motto is "don't say you'll =
do something and not do it." If you say you'll be at a location, I woul=
d expect you to be there and on time. And we abide by those same rules.<BR>
<BR>
Thanks and we hope to see you on the 5th!<BR>
<BR>
Brian Tomaselli<BR>
Calamity House Productions<BR>
email: information at calamityhouse.com</FONT>