[NEohioPAL]Why build costly and bulky flats and patforms, rent them

last last lorainareasummertheatre at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 25 11:00:03 PST 2006

--0-1904658694-1138215603=:21672

We are a full service technical theatre and performance company.  We rent almost everything you need to put on a show.  So before you invest a great deal of money into building flats and platforms that you will have to find some place to store, call us and ask about our affordable rentals.  We can be reached at rc2prod at yahoo.com or at 440-240-1222 or 440-320-3726.  We can't wait to help you.

  Robert C. Barnes
  Owner/consultant
  RC 2 Productions, ltd.

--0-1904658694-1138215603=:21672

<DIV id=RTEContent>We are a full service technical theatre and performance company.  We rent almost everything you need to put on a show.  So before you invest a great deal of money into building flats and platforms that you will have to find some place to store, call us and ask about our affordable rentals.  We can be reached at <A href="mailto:rc2prod at yahoo.com">rc2prod at yahoo.com</A> or at 440-240-1222 or 440-320-3726.  We can't wait to help you.</DIV>  <DIV> </DIV>  <DIV>Robert C. Barnes</DIV>  <DIV>Owner/consultant </DIV>  <DIV>RC 2 Productions, ltd.</DIV>
--0-1904658694-1138215603=:21672--