[NEohioPAL]Greetings from Sundance - Park City Utah

Ericdstuyvesant at aol.com Ericdstuyvesant at aol.com
Wed Jan 25 23:05:27 PST 2006

-------------------------------1138259127

As some of you may or may not know I decided to attend The Sundance Film
Festival on the last few dollars I had to my name - Scott, my camera man, and
Marisa, our lead female both came along. My goal was to network before an
impending move to LA, and network we did. Unlike so many situations that occur out
here, the stars lined up from the moment we arrived. Through a friend of a friend
we were instantly taken to ICM's private party last Friday - from there we've
gone from a finance get together, to a party at the Producer of Crash - I
can't remember them all - it's been non-stop. forgive me. Anyhow as we've
networked, we've come across so many outstanding people who have asked about our
film, Custody. Sadly we only had a few copies and we're very exclusive in who we
handed out copies to. We did hand out thousands of postcards though and word
has gotten out as we were invited to several other top festivals in the coming
months. That being said - Imagine my surprise when we were able to land a
screening right here in Park City Utah tomorrow night at 9 PM in the Main Street
mall 333 Main St. Park City (Second Floor - Near the Side Car Bar and Grill).
Many thanks to a smaller, but eager young festival - The Park City Film and
Music Festival for giving us this wonderful opportunity. Tickets will be $5 at the
door and proceeds will help ensure that the PCF&MF will cover their costs.

Anyhow, It's late and I'm tired but we have another party to attend.. so I'll
catch ya all tomorrow.

-------------------------------1138259127

<HTML><HEAD>
rset=3DUS-ASCII">
<META content=3D"MSHTML 6.00.2800.1400" name=3DGENERATOR></HEAD>
f">
<DIV>As some of you may or may not know I decided to attend The Sundance Fil=
m Festival on the last few dollars I had to my name - Scott, my camera man,=20=
and Marisa, our lead female both came along. My goal was to network before a=
n impending move to LA, and network we did. Unlike so many situations that o=
ccur out here, the stars lined up from the moment we arrived. Through a frie=
nd of a friend we were instantly taken to ICM's private party last Friday -=20=
from there we've gone from a finance get together, to a party at the Produce=
r of Crash - I can't remember them all - it's been non-stop. forgive me. Any=
how as we've networked, we've come across so many outstanding people who hav=
e asked about our film, Custody. Sadly we only had a few copies and we're ve=
ry exclusive in who we handed out copies to. We did hand out thousands=20=
of postcards though and word has gotten out as we were invited to several ot=
her top festivals in the coming months. That being said - Imagine my surpris=
e when we were able to land a screening right here in Park City Utah to=
morrow night at 9 PM in the Main Street mall 333 Main St. Park City (Se=
cond Floor - Near the Side Car Bar and Grill). Many thanks to a smaller, but=
 eager young festival - The Park City Film and Music Festival for giving us=20=
this wonderful opportunity. Tickets will be $5 at the door and proceeds will=
 help ensure that the PCF&MF will cover their costs.</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>Anyhow, It's late and I'm tired but we have another party to attend.. s=
o I'll catch ya all tomorrow.</DIV></BODY></HTML>