[NEohioPAL]OPEN MIKES

DEBRA WIENER debrawiener at sbcglobal.net
Sun Jan 29 13:09:24 PST 2006

--0-500388573-1138568964=:47680

Could someone share information about open mikes on the east side or near west side?  My shy son is starting to venture out, guitar in hand, to share his talent with the world.  The last time he did an open mike, he was well received, but a fight broke out and he reverted back to his shell.  He told me he would go out again but does not like to be around violence (who can blame him?).

  I appreciate anyone to give him some guidance on where to go to display his talent in a less threatening environment.

  Thank you!

  A proud mom

--0-500388573-1138568964=:47680

<DIV id=RTEContent>Could someone share information about open mikes on the east side or near west side?  My shy son is starting to venture out, guitar in hand, to share his talent with the world.  The last time he did an open mike, he was well received, but a fight broke out and he reverted back to his shell.  He told me he would go out again but does not like to be around violence (who can blame him?).</DIV>  <DIV> </DIV>  <DIV>I appreciate anyone to give him some guidance on where to go to display his talent in a less threatening environment.</DIV>  <DIV> </DIV>  <DIV>Thank you!</DIV>  <DIV> </DIV>  <DIV>A proud mom</DIV>  <DIV> </DIV>
--0-500388573-1138568964=:47680--