[NEohioPAL]I need a screenwriter for a story on tape to transfer into a screenplay

Phillip Gober gabryel_ali at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 30 00:41:26 PST 2006

--0-1520704782-1138610486=:49015

If there is any screenwriters out there I am willing to pay reasonable amount to help me bring a true story to life on paper. I need a screenwriter to write a script from tapes that have been recorded about a individuals life. If you can help at a resonable price or even free it would be a big help...... You can contact me at gabryel_ali at yahoo.com or by phone 330 268 0134 thank you......

  gabryel ali.....

--0-1520704782-1138610486=:49015

<DIV id=RTEContent>If there is any screenwriters out there I am willing to pay reasonable amount to help me bring a true story to life on paper. I need a screenwriter to write a script from tapes that have been recorded about a individuals life. If you can help at a resonable price or even free it would be a big help...... You can contact me at <A href="mailto:gabryel_ali at yahoo.com">gabryel_ali at yahoo.com</A> or by phone 330 268 0134 thank you......</DIV>  <DIV> </DIV>  <DIV>gabryel ali.....  </DIV><p>
		<hr size=1>Bring words and photos together (easily) with<br>
--0-1520704782-1138610486=:49015--