[NEohioPAL]In Memory of Ann Savage

ROSSPLANET at aol.com ROSSPLANET at aol.com
Mon Jan 30 07:15:40 PST 2006

-------------------------------1138634140

Dear Friends,

Ann Savage, age 63, passed away today, January Twenty-Ninth, around
7:30 Am. She went peacefully in her home, with her loving husband Tom
Kowalski, by her side.
   Ann grew up in Pittsburgh and has lived in Cleveland for the past 15
years.  She recently married Tom Kowolski of Cleveland, her love of 6
years.  Ann is survived by her nieces/ nephews: Cindee, Michael, and
Dan Gardner and great nieces/ nephews, Brandon, Chris, Tim, Shana,
Jenna, Anthony, Abbie, and Cody.  Ann wrote  and performed in thousands
of TV and Radio advertisements.  Her beautiful voice was heard all over
the country.  Pittsburghers will remember her as Wander Woman.  We?ll
remember her as a woman who could make anything happen through her
generosity, friendship and kindness to so many.  The burial will take
place Monday, the 30th of January at Beth Shalom Cemetery in Millvale
at 3pm.  After the burial family and friends will gather to mourn their
loss and to celebrate her life from 5:00- 9:00 pm of  at 2324 Marbury
Rd, Pittsburgh, Pa, 15221
  As you know, Ann lived for her friends and her life was enriched most
when she was doing for those she loved; from the smallest favors like
getting tickets to Cavalier?s games, to the biggest miracles, like
getting a dying young Nicaraguan girl a new heart. At this time her
family would like to thank  all the friends who have been there for
Ann, in good times and recently, during her sickness.  We have been
showered with so much love, with so many offers to help in so many
ways.  To see this outpouring makes us appreciate Ann even more,
realizing how many lives she has touched.  She will be missed.
Love,
The Family of Ann Savage

http://www.annsavage.com/index.html
webvideos4u.com

-------------------------------1138634140

<HTML><HEAD>
rset=3DUS-ASCII">
<META content=3D"MSHTML 6.00.2900.2802" name=3DGENERATOR></HEAD>
f">Dear Friends,<BR><BR>Ann Savage, age 63, passed away today, January Twent=
y-Ninth, around <BR>7:30 Am. She went peacefully in her home, with her lovin=
g husband Tom <BR>Kowalski, by her side.<BR>   Ann grew up in Pitt=
sburgh and has lived in Cleveland for the past 15 <BR>years.  She recen=
tly married Tom Kowolski of Cleveland, her love of 6 <BR>years.  Ann is=
 survived by her nieces/ nephews: Cindee, Michael, and <BR>Dan Gardner and g=
reat nieces/ nephews, Brandon, Chris, Tim, Shana, <BR>Jenna, Anthony, Abbie,=
 and Cody.  Ann wrote  and performed in thousands <BR>of TV and Ra=
dio advertisements.  Her beautiful voice was heard all over <BR>the cou=
ntry.  Pittsburghers will remember her as Wander Woman.  We?ll <BR=
>remember her as a woman who could make anything happen through her <BR>gene=
rosity, friendship and kindness to so many.  The burial will take <BR>p=
lace Monday, the 30th of January at Beth Shalom Cemetery in Millvale <BR>at=20=
3pm.  After the burial family and friends will gather to mourn their <B=
R>loss and to celebrate her life from 5:00- 9:00 pm of  at 2324 Marbury=
 <BR>Rd, Pittsburgh, Pa, 15221<BR>  As you know, Ann lived for her frie=
nds and her life was enriched most <BR>when she was doing for those she love=
d; from the smallest favors like <BR>getting tickets to Cavalier?s games, to=
 the biggest miracles, like <BR>getting a dying young Nicaraguan girl a new=20=
heart. At this time her <BR>family would like to thank  all the friends=
 who have been there for <BR>Ann, in good times and recently, during her sic=
kness.  We have been <BR>showered with so much love, with so many offer=
s to help in so many <BR>ways.  To see this outpouring makes us appreci=
ate Ann even more, <BR>realizing how many lives she has touched.  She w=
ill be missed.<BR>Love,<BR>The Family of Ann Savage<BR><BR><BR><BR><BR><BR><=
BR><BR><BR><BR><BR><BR><BR><BR>http://www.annsavage.com/index.html<BR>webvid=
eos4u.com</BODY></HTML>