[NEohioPAL]Looking for attorney, accountant, costume designer, fundraiser, intern, new studio location

Dawn Jordan dajsk8 at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 30 12:19:58 PST 2006

--0-1090242475-1138652398=:60199

I am looking for assistance in finding the following for our dance company:

   an entertainment attorney and/or an attorney experienced with non-profit organizations
   an accountant who can assist with non-profit organizations
   a costume designer that can handle a variety of sizes and both genders
   a fundraiser who deals with entertainment and non-profit organizations
   an intern/assistant for a newly forming entertainment and management company dealing with the dance company primarily, duties including returning phone calls and emails, assisting in promotion and advertising, assisting with events, auditions, and worshops, contacting clients, and heavy communications
   a new studio location for rehearsal space: looking for a permanent home for our dance company, can be a store front, old dance or martial arts studio, etc.

  If you can assist with any of the above, please contact me by email.  Thank you so much!

--0-1090242475-1138652398=:60199

 contact me by email.  Thank you so much!</DIV>
--0-1090242475-1138652398=:60199--