[NEohioPAL]actors needed for independant student film in the Cleveland area

Amanda Van Howe sunshinevh18 at hotmail.com
Tue Jan 31 12:52:53 PST 2006

I am a 5th year TIME student at the Cleveland Institute of Art focusing in
video.

For my final project I am working on a video project that will run about 20
minutes.

The script is based off of stories collected from real people and then
strung together to create a running narrative that focuses around the theme
of sex.  The stories are separated into scenes and they vary from talking
about sexual experiences, relationships, and consequences to differing types
of sexual experiences.

The scenes are all tasteful.  The movie is to be a piece of art and it will
be presented as such.

I need 16 people, 8 men and 8 women, to be in various roles

There are 16 scenes, some characters are in only one and the most scenes a
character is in is 5.
There is also a party scene in the script that requires most of the cast.

Most scenes are short,  the longest running about 5 minutes.

The movie will require very little time commitment.  There will be a read
through, some rehersal time the day of shooting and then the actual shoot.
All together that should require only a few days work.  Also I am more then
willing to work around people's schedules.

Everyone who participates will recieve a copy of the movie on DVD.

Anyone interested please contact me, Amanda Van Howe, at
sunshinevh18 at hotmail.com
or call me at 708-528-0518