[NEohioPAL]Entertainment and Performing Arts Magazine Seeking Energetic & Motivated People!!

Jessica Hollenbach jhollenbach at blue-ize.com
Tue Jan 31 18:44:26 PST 2006

--0-237521713-1138761866=:79449

          POSTED: 01/29/06

COMPANY: Blue-Ize Magazine

POSITION TITLE: Outside Sales Represenative

EMPLOYMENT TYPE: Full-Time/Part-Time

Blue-ize Magazine is a leader in Northeast Ohio for promoting talent in the Entertainment & Performing Arts Industry.

We are currently seeking enthusiastic accountable & self-motivated, Sales Representatives to pursue business opportunities while building relationships within the Entertainment/Arts Community in Northeast Ohio. This individual would work remote from our home office in Mentor, Ohio.

  This is a fun and exciting position! Anyone who is interested in the Clevland Area Music, Entertainment or Performing Arts scene is encouraged to apply.  We focus less on sales quotas and more on personal and company growth. Send us your resume and find out what we are all about!

PRIMARY DUTIES:

· Responsible for sales activities within an assigned territory including prospecting, developing, and selling new accounts while increasing revenue from existing customers.

· Provide problem resolution, client satisfaction and sales follow up. Act as a liaison between Blue-ize and clients.

· Provide product information and pricing to clients. Attend trade shows and conventions.

POSITION REQUIREMENTS

1. 2+ years sales experience preferred but will train the right person.

2. Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Strong PC/Organizational skills.

3. Exceptional prospecting, relationship building, and  the ability to work independently and be creative in identifying and developing relationships with the Entertainment/arts community

4. Commitment to excellence, integrity, accountability, and professionalism

5. The ability to travel throughout designated area in Northeastern Ohio.

TO ALL CANDIDATES

If you are interested in this position and meet the job requirements, please submit your resume via email (Word Doc attachment) to jhollenbach at blue-ize.com. or resume can be mailed to: Blue~ize Magazine, 7285 Center St., Mentor, OH. 44060.

--0-237521713-1138761866=:79449

<DIV id=RTEContent>  <TABLE width=465>  <TBODY>  <TR>  <TD>  <div><FONT face=Arial size=1><B><FONT color=#0395e8>POSTED: </FONT></B>01/29/06<BR><BR><B><FONT color=#0395e8>COMPANY:</FONT> </B>Blue-Ize Magazine<BR><BR><B><FONT color=#0395e8>POSITION TITLE: </FONT></B>Outside Sales Represenative<BR><BR><B><FONT color=#0395e8>EMPLOYMENT TYPE: </FONT></B>Full-Time/Part-Time<BR><BR><BR><B>DESCRIPTION:</B><BR>Blue-ize Magazine is a leader in Northeast Ohio for promoting talent in the Entertainment & Performing Arts Industry. <BR><BR>We are currently seeking enthusiastic accountable & self-motivated, Sales Representatives to pursue business opportunities while building relationships within the Entertainment/Arts Community in Northeast Ohio. This individual would work remote from our home office in Mentor, Ohio. </FONT></div>  <div><FONT face=Arial size=1></FONT> </div>  <div><FONT face=Arial size=1>This is a fun and exciting position! Anyone who is interested in the
 Clevland Area Music, Entertainment or Performing Arts scene is encouraged to apply.  We focus less on sales quotas and more on personal and company growth. Send us your resume and find out what we are all about!</div>  <div><BR><B>PRIMARY DUTIES:</B><BR><BR>· Responsible for sales activities within an assigned territory including prospecting, developing, and selling new accounts while increasing revenue from existing customers.<BR><BR>· Provide problem resolution, client satisfaction and sales follow up. Act as a liaison between Blue-ize and clients.<BR><BR>· Provide product information and pricing to clients. Attend trade shows and conventions. <BR><BR><B>POSITION REQUIREMENTS</B><BR><BR>1. 2+ years sales experience preferred but will train the right person.<BR><BR>2. Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Strong PC/Organizational skills.<BR><BR>3. Exceptional prospecting, relationship building, and  the ability to work independently and be creative in
 identifying and developing relationships with the Entertainment/arts community<BR><BR>4. Commitment to excellence, integrity, accountability, and professionalism<BR><BR>5. The ability to travel throughout designated area in Northeastern Ohio. <BR><BR><B>TO ALL CANDIDATES</B><BR><BR>If you are interested in this position and meet the job requirements, please submit your resume via email (Word Doc attachment) to <A href="mailto:jhollenbach at blue-ize.com">jhollenbach at blue-ize.com</A>. or resume can be mailed to: Blue~ize Magazine, 7285 Center St., Mentor, OH. 44060.<BR><BR></div></FONT></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></DIV>
--0-237521713-1138761866=:79449--