[NEohioPAL]Cleveland Filmmaker Happy Hour reminder (THURS)

Johnny Wu johnny at mdifilm.com
Wed Feb 1 08:00:38 PST 2006

 The following invitation is for ALL filmmakers in the Greater Cleveland
area:

The next Cleveland Filmmaker Happy Hour (CFHH) will take place this
Thursday (Feb. 2) at Harry Buffalo on Detroit in Lakewood, which is near
the Rocky River border and close to the Around the Corner bar.

Happy Hour starts at 5:30 p.m. We'll wait until the rest of you pour in
after 6 p.m. too. Previous meetings continued until approx. 10 p.m. The
drink specials are very reasonable.

 PLEASE RSVP me here or to my e-mail to give me an idea of who is
available to come and what kind of turnout we can expect.

The purpose of the CFHH is to give local filmmakers the opportunity to
network and discuss projects in a social environment. No real agendas,
lectures or formal meetings. In other words, just a happy hour with your
filmmaking buddies.

I look forward to seeing those that regularly attended the previous
meetings and any newcomers that are interested in checking it out.

Joe Ostrica
216 Films
www.216films.com