[NEohioPAL]Seeking Musicians - Godspell @ Players Guild

Ryan Bergeron ryanbergeron at msn.com
Thu Feb 2 09:24:16 PST 2006

The Canton Players Guild is currently taking submissions for pit musicians
for it's upcoming production of Godspell.

We are licensed to use the updated 2001 touring cast orchestrations, by ALex
Lacamoire.

Seeking:

-Piano / Keyboard - strong player w/ improv ability,  Some Assistant
conducting duties - will lead pit band in some rehearsal settings. Must have
your own performance quality board.

Guitar - Acoustic and electric (w/effects pedals) a must.

Bass - Electric only.

Drums - Strong player confident with a myriad of styles (if there is ANYONE
out there on this list with a set of V-Drums, you are my new best friend and
should contact me immediately - a drum pad would also be a strong selling
point for this position).

ALL PLAYERS MUST READ MUSIC CONFIDENTLY. Players will appear onstage, and
may be featured in onstage action if they desire.

Dates of service are as Follows:

Mon. 3/20 - 7pm Tech / Dress
Tues. 3/21 - 7pm Tech / Dress
Wed. 3/22 - 7pm Tech / Dress
Thurs. 3/23 - 7pm Tech / Dress
*There will also be one additional rehearsal, either Sat. 3/18 or Sun. 3/19,
depending on scheduling.

Fri. 3/24 - 8pm Performance
Sat. 3/25 - 8pm Performance
Sun. 3/26 - 2:30pm Performance

Fri. 3/31 - 8pm Performance
Sat. 4/1 - 8pm Performance
Sun. 4/2 - 2:30pm Performance

Fri 4/7 - 8pm Performance
Sat. 4/8 - 8pm Performance
Sun. 4/9 - 2:30 pm Performance

Call times are subject to change.
The total stipend for this contract is $560 (14 services @ $40/service).
Car-pooling arrangements are available to minimize driving expenses for
Cleveland-area apllicants.

Partial engagement is possible if you make arrangements for providing a
suitably qualified substitute - however preference will be given to a player
able to commit to the entire contract.

Please respond to this email to submit applications or to make further
inquiry.

Thank you!

Regards,

Ryan Bergeron