[NEohioPAL]Akron Independent Film and Video Festival

Rob Lucas ja-cas at prodigy.net
Thu Feb 2 12:25:34 PST 2006

------=_NextPart_000_001B_01C6280C.EA294690

The Akron Independent Film and Video Festival is back for its third year =
and
is currently looking for submissions by local filmmakers. The festival =
is
sponsored by the University of Akron student and alumni organization The
2380 Project. Our festival, which will take place on April 28th and 29th =
in
the University of Akron Student Union Theatre, will feature short and
feature movies by filmmakers from the Northeast Ohio area as well as a =
few
other surprises.=20

=20

We are currently seeking short and feature length submissions. All =
entries
are free of charge. All submissions must be made on VHS or DVD, but the
festival will show movies on 16mm and 35mm film prints as well as DVD,
MiniDV and VHS. The submission form and submission guidelines can be =
found
at the festival website, www.akronfilmfestival.com

=20

The Akron Independent Film and Video festival ran in 2002 and 2003. =
After a
three year hiatus we are back with new movies. This is a unique =
opportunity
for students and residents to discover new talent as well as for local
filmmakers who wish to display their work.=20

=20

We would be delighted if you could help us in our search for =
submissions. If
you have any questions please contact Rob Lucas at (330) 618-4405 or
rlucas at uakron.edu.=20

=20

The Akron Independent Film and Video Festival

Presented by the 2380 Project

www.akronfilmfestival.com

=20

------=_NextPart_000_001B_01C6280C.EA294690

<head>
charset=3Dus-ascii">

<!--
 /* Style Definitions */
	{margin:0in;
	margin-bottom:.0001pt;
	font-size:12.0pt;
	font-family:"Times New Roman";}
a:link, span.MsoHyperlink
	{color:blue;
	text-decoration:underline;}
a:visited, span.MsoHyperlinkFollowed
	{color:purple;
	text-decoration:underline;}
span.EmailStyle17
	{font-family:Arial;
	color:windowtext;}
@page Section1
	{size:8.5in 11.0in;
	margin:1.0in 1.25in 1.0in 1.25in;}
div.Section1
	{page:Section1;}
-->

</head>

style=3D'font-size:
12.0pt'>The Akron Independent Film and Video Festival is back for its =
third
year and is currently looking for submissions by local filmmakers. The =
festival
is sponsored by the </span></font>University of Akron student and alumni
organization The 2380 Project. Our festival, which will take place on =
April 28<sup>th</sup>
and 29<sup>th </sup>in the University of Akron Student Union Theatre, =
will
feature short and feature movies by filmmakers from the Northeast Ohio =
area as
well as a few other surprises. </p>

style=3D'font-size:

style=3D'font-size:
12.0pt'>We are currently seeking short and feature length submissions. =
All
entries are free of charge. All submissions must be made on VHS or DVD, =
but the
festival will show movies on 16mm and 35mm film prints as well as DVD, =
MiniDV
and VHS. The submission form and submission guidelines can be found at =
the

style=3D'font-size:

style=3D'font-size:
12.0pt'>The Akron Independent Film and Video festival ran in 2002 and =
2003.
After a three year hiatus we are back with new movies. This is a unique
opportunity for students and residents to discover new talent as well as =
for

face=3D"Times New Roman"><span

style=3D'font-size:
12.0pt'>We would be delighted if you could help us in our search for
submissions. If you have any questions please contact Rob Lucas at (330)

style=3D'font-size:

style=3D'font-size:

style=3D'font-size:

style=3D'font-size: