[NEohioPAL]CHP Casting Call Reminder - Fanboy

Brian Tomaselli btomaselli at ameritech.net
Fri Feb 3 22:16:02 PST 2006

--B_3221860562_1227914

First - Thanks to everyone who replied.  We had a huge response, much more
than we thought we=B9d get!

Just sending a friendly reminder about the casting call which we=B9re having
Sunday, February 5th in Strongsville, Ohio.  Details can be found here:
www.calamityhouse com

If you=B9ve requested a specific time or were given a specific time to come
out =AD you will be auditioned.  We will be taking walk-ins, but those with
appointments will be auditioned first.  We=B9ve got a lot of people coming
out, so please be patient if we ask you to wait.  We will get to everyone a=
soon as possible.  I don=B9t expect wait times to exceed 15-20 minutes.

Thanks and we are looking forward to seeing everyone at the audtion!

Brian Tomaselli
Calamity House Productions

--B_3221860562_1227914

<HTML>
<HEAD>
<TITLE>CHP Casting Call Reminder - Fanboy</TITLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY>
<FONT FACE=3D"Arial">First - Thanks to everyone who replied.  We had a h=
uge response, much more than we thought we’d get!<BR>
<BR>
Just sending a friendly reminder about the casting call which we’re h=
aving Sunday, February 5th in Strongsville, Ohio.  Details can be found=
 here:  www.calamityhouse com<BR>
<BR>
If you’ve requested a specific time or were given a specific time to =
come out – you will be auditioned.  We will be taking walk-ins, b=
ut those with appointments will be auditioned first.  We’ve got a=
 lot of people coming out, so please be patient if we ask you to wait. &nbsp=
;We will get to everyone as soon as possible.  I don’t expect wai=
t times to exceed 15-20 minutes.<BR>
<BR>
Thanks and we are looking forward to seeing everyone at the audtion!<BR>
<BR>
Brian Tomaselli<BR>
Calamity House Productions</FONT>
</BODY>