[NEohioPAL]cars and jobs

Importedair at aol.com Importedair at aol.com
Sun Feb 5 15:56:43 PST 2006

--part1_45.38029cba.3117eabb_boundary

Hi everyone. Does anyone know of someone who works on cars? I have an older
van that needs some exhaust system work, and I know nothing about that. It has
to be done by Friday as the tag expires, and has to be cheap as I haven't
really been working! Speaking of that...

I STILL need work...anything to get through. Really, aything would help...

Thanks!

(I just love this NEOPAL!)

--part1_45.38029cba.3117eabb_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=3Darial,helvetica><HTML><FONT COLOR=3D"#000000" FACE=3D"Gen=
eva" FAMILY=3D"SANSSERIF" SIZE=3D"2">Hi everyone. Does anyone know of someon=
e who works on cars? I have an older van that needs some exhaust system work=
, and I know nothing about that. It has to be done by Friday as the tag expi=
res, and has to be cheap as I haven't really been working! Speaking of that.=
..<BR>
<BR>
I STILL need work...anything to get through. Really, aything would help...<B=

<BR>
Thanks!<BR>
<BR>
(I just love this NEOPAL!)</FONT><FONT COLOR=3D"#000000" FACE=3D"Geneva" FAM=
ILY=3D"SANSSERIF" SIZE=3D"2"></FONT></HTML>

--part1_45.38029cba.3117eabb_boundary--