[NEohioPAL]Fw: Free Puppies

SuperReich at aol.com SuperReich at aol.com
Sat Feb 4 22:52:43 PST 2006

--part1_53.36b60bc7.3116fabb_boundary

After trying to contact the teacher who has the puppies, and sending forwards
to other dog-lovers, I'm wondering if this posting was a fake. It doesn't
make sense. Why would anyone take such great pictures of puppies that they were
going to put down? I was doing a show tonight, and spent the evening worrying
about this. But when I got home and hadn't heard from the teacher or the person
who posted, I'm thinking maybe it is a scam.

Paige Reich

--part1_53.36b60bc7.3116fabb_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=3Darial,helvetica><HTML><FONT COLOR=3D"#000000" FACE=3D"Gen=
eva" FAMILY=3D"SANSSERIF" SIZE=3D"2">After trying to contact the teacher who=
 has the puppies, and sending forwards to other dog-lovers, I'm wondering if=
 this posting was a fake. It doesn't make sense. Why would anyone take such=20=
great pictures of puppies that they were going to put down? I was doing a sh=
ow tonight, and spent the evening worrying about this. But when I got home a=
nd hadn't heard from the teacher or the person who posted, I'm thinking mayb=
e it is a scam.<BR>
<BR>
Paige Reich</FONT><FONT COLOR=3D"#000000" FACE=3D"Geneva" FAMILY=3D"SANSSERI=
F" SIZE=3D"2"></FONT></HTML>

--part1_53.36b60bc7.3116fabb_boundary--