[NEohioPAL]Reminder - Crazy Eddie Sale Tomorrow 2/7/06

Kim Craigie kcraigie at vls.com
Mon Feb 6 07:41:53 PST 2006

Vincent Lighting Systems Extends Hours for Second Annual Crazy Eddie =
Sale

Tomorrow, Tuesday, February 7, 2006 -- Noon - 9:00 PM

Crazy Eddie is back at Vincent Lighting, slashing prices on slow-moving =
inventory and other stuff we're trying to get out of our office before =
inventory.

You are invited to shop our overstock on gel, gobos, paint, lamps and =
many other items that need to be cleared out. We are also offering deals =
on fixtures, both new and used, as well as other hardware.

Bring cash, checks, credit cards or Organization PO's (for approved =
accounts). We're not beyond negotiating: make us offers we can't refuse!

As an incentive to stop by, we have invited several vendors to show off =
new products, including Vari-Lite, Selecon, City Theatrical, Rosco and =
Lex Products. While you're here, get hands-on demos of some new and =
interesting industry equipment.

But it's for tomorrow only in our Cleveland office: Tuesday, February 7, =
Noon to 9:00 PM.

Log onto www.vincentlighting.com for more information or directions to =
our building, or contact Kim Craigie at 1-800-922-5356 or =
kcraigie at vls.com.

If you aren't able to make the sale, but would like more information on =
what we're offering, contact JR Simons at jrsimons at vls.com (make sure =
you mention Crazy Eddie!) or log onto our site to download an Overstock =
Flier.

Kim Craigie
Marketing Director
Vincent Lighting Systems
18370 S Miles Rd Cleveland OH 44128
tel 216-475-7600 toll-free 1-800-922-5356 fax 216-475-6376
www.vincentlighting.com   kcraigie at vls.com