[NEohioPAL]Celebrate our Gospel heritage!

roedig5 ROEDIG roedig5 at msn.com
Mon Feb 6 09:22:48 PST 2006

------=_NextPart_001_0001_01C62B18.0A71D6C0

Join Us in a Celebration of Traditional Gospel Music

Sing along with, or just listen to, the area's combined voices singing ou=
r country's traditional gospel music.  This songfest will be led by Ethel=
 Caffie-Austin, West Virginia's Queen of Gospel Music.  Dr. Caffie-Austin=
's mission is to pass along the old songs and sacred music so that the ri=
ch cultural heritage of the African-American Black Sacred Music not be lo=
st to this generation.  She has conducted concerts, choirs and workshops =
throughout the United States and Europe.

No singing experience is necessary.  Songs will be taught in 4-part harmo=
ny by rote at the rehearsals.  If you do not wish to sing, there will be =
a concert Sunday afternoon. =20

Rehearsal times: Saturday, February 11, 1-4 p.m.  =20
                       Sunday, February 12, 1-3 p.m.
Concert:           Sunday, February 12, 4 p.m.

The songfest will be held at: =20
Rocky River Presbyterian Church, =20
21750 Detroit Road, Rocky River, OH
Tel: 440-333-4888
This event is free of charge

(Neohiopal: In case there are questions on the above submission, please c=
ontact me, Ginny Roedig, 440-543-4737)

------=_NextPart_001_0001_01C62B18.0A71D6C0

<HTML><BODY STYLE=3D"font:10pt verdana; border:none;"><DIV><STRONG>Join U=
s in a Celebration of Traditional Gospel Music</STRONG></DIV> <DIV><STRON=
G></STRONG> </DIV> <DIV>Sing along with, or just listen to, the=
 area's combined voices singing our country's traditional gospel mus=
ic.  This songfest will be led by Ethel Caffie-Austin, West Virginia=
's Queen of Gospel Music.  Dr. Caffie-Austin's mission is to pass al=
ong the old songs and sacred music so that the rich cultural heritage of =
the African-American Black Sacred Music not be lost to this generation.&n=
bsp; She has conducted concerts, choirs and workshops throughout the Unit=
ed States and Europe.</DIV> <DIV> </DIV> <DIV>No singing experience =
is necessary.  Songs will be taught in 4-part harmony by rote a=
t the rehearsals.  If you do not wish to sing, there will =
be a concert Sunday afternoon. </DIV> <DIV> </DIV> <DIV>Rehears=
al times: Saturday, February 11, 1-4 p.m.  </DIV> <DIV>  &=
nbsp;           &n=
bsp;        Sunday, February 12, 1-3 p=
m.</DIV> <DIV>Concert:        &n=
bsp;  Sunday, February 12, 4 p.m.</DIV> <DIV> </DIV> <DIV>=
The songfest will be held at: </DIV> <DIV>Rocky River Presbyterian Church=
, </DIV> <DIV>21750 Detroit Road, Rocky River, OH</DIV> <DIV>Tel: 440-333=
-4888</DIV> <DIV>This event is free of charge</DIV> <DIV> </DIV> <DI=
V>(Neohiopal: In case there are questions on the above submission, please=
 contact me, Ginny Roedig, 440-543-4737)<BR><BR></DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_001_0001_01C62B18.0A71D6C0--