[NEohioPAL]Techie training classes

last last lorainareasummertheatre at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 8 07:30:26 PST 2006

--0-214196780-1139412626=:80515

Are you getting ready for your spring show?
  Do your techies need a little brushing up to build your set, run your show, lights, etc.

  WE HAVE THE ANSWER

  RC2 Productions
  Techie Training Classes

  We offer classes on your site.

  Classes can be customized to suit your needs

  We offer

  Set building
  lighting
  basic sound
  run crew
  properties
  and other topics

  And for directors, tech directors and teachers we offer

  budget set building - where you learn some of the tricks of the trade and build a great set for little money,  I use these resources and techniques to do my shows and I have done complete sets for $1.06 (that includes tax)

  Class are 20/person/hour

  Call to day to schedule your training

  440-240-1222

  P.S. TEACHERS, If you let me know in advance I can send you a curriculum and you can submit that to be considered for offering credit for these classes I am certified to teach Theatre/Drama 7-12 in Ohio.

--0-214196780-1139412626=:80515

<DIV>Are you getting ready for your spring show?</DIV>  <DIV>Do your techies need a little brushing up to build your set, run your show, lights, etc.</DIV>  <DIV> </DIV>  <DIV>WE HAVE THE ANSWER</DIV>  <DIV> </DIV>  <DIV><FONT size=6>RC2 Productions </FONT></DIV>  <DIV>Techie Training Classes</DIV>  <DIV> </DIV>  <DIV>We offer classes on your site.  </DIV>  <DIV> </DIV>  <DIV>Classes can be customized to suit your needs </DIV>  <DIV> </DIV>  <DIV>We offer</DIV>  <DIV> </DIV>  <DIV>Set building </DIV>  <DIV>lighting </DIV>  <DIV>basic sound</DIV>  <DIV>run crew</DIV>  <DIV>properties </DIV>  <DIV>and other topics</DIV>  <DIV> </DIV>  <DIV>And for directors, tech directors and teachers we offer </DIV>  <DIV> </DIV>  <DIV>budget set building - where you learn some of the tricks of the trade and build a great set for little money,  I use these resources and techniques to do my shows and I have done complete sets for $1.06 (that includes
 tax)</DIV>  <DIV> </DIV>  <DIV>Class are 20/person/hour </DIV>  <DIV> </DIV>  <DIV>Call to day to schedule your training </DIV>  <DIV> </DIV>  <DIV>440-240-1222</DIV>  <DIV> </DIV>  <DIV>P.S. TEACHERS, If you let me know in advance I can send you a curriculum and you can submit that to be considered for offering credit for these classes I am certified to teach Theatre/Drama 7-12 in Ohio. </DIV>
--0-214196780-1139412626=:80515--