[NEohioPAL]Teen TV Auditions Sat.

teentalk at adelphia.net teentalk at adelphia.net
Thu Feb 9 04:04:24 PST 2006

Teen Talk, a teen television show now produced by the City of Cleveland, will be holding auditions this Saturday, February 11. Auditions will be held at the Galleria at Erieview and you can come anytime from from 11:30 - 2:30 PM. Signs will be posted directing to the location within Galleria that auditions are taking place.

For your audition you are asked to prepare a short current event summary or news story. This is strictly for the judges to get a feel for your style. We are looking for ages 13-17, however if you are close to this age bracket we encourage you to try out!

Teen Talk is Cleveland's Number One Teen Talk show. It has been featured in The Plain Dealer, on various local and national stations, and more. Teen Talk covers Cleveland teen events and features cool things teens are doing. Segments have included: Interviews with American Idol judges Paula, Simon, and Randy, Interviews with the top golf pros at the PGA Invitational, the hottest concerts, and more.

Hope to see you this weekend!

For Directions to the Galleria at Erieview:
http://travel.yahoo.com/p-travelguide-2738315-galleria_at_erieview_cleveland-i