[NEohioPAL]CATS at Cassidy Theater

alwaysfunny1 at aol.com alwaysfunny1 at aol.com
Thu Feb 9 13:13:40 PST 2006

----------MailBlocks_8C7FBD4D5A9B4D5_FD4_A94_MBLK-M36.sysops.aol.com

Just a quick note to the cast of CATS at Cassidy Theater.

I have been performing, singing and acting in community theaters all over the Cleveland area for better than 32 years now.

I want to congratulate all of you for a truly good job.

I have seen CATS on Broadway with the original cast and several Cleveland tours.

I never thought a community theater would be able to pull this spectacular musical off.

You did so, in spades.

You should all be proud of yourselves.

Thank you for one of the more enjoyable community theater shows I have seen in many years.

Mark DePompei

----------MailBlocks_8C7FBD4D5A9B4D5_FD4_A94_MBLK-M36.sysops.aol.com

<HTML><BODY><DIV style='font-family: "Verdana"; font-size: 10pt;'><DIV> </DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>Just a quick note to the cast of CATS at <SPAN class=correction id="">Cassidy</SPAN> Theater.</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>I have been performing, singing and acting in community theaters all over the Cleveland area for better than 32 years now.</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>I want to congratulate all of you for a truly good job.</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>I have seen CATS on Broadway with the original cast and several Cleveland tours.</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>I never thought a community theater would be able to pull this spectacular musical off.</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>You did so, in spades. </DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>You should all be proud of yourselves.</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>Thank you for one of the more enjoyable community theater shows I have seen in many years.</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>Mark <SPAN class=correction id="">DePompei</SPAN></DIV>
<DIV> </DIV></DIV></BODY></HTML>

----------MailBlocks_8C7FBD4D5A9B4D5_FD4_A94_MBLK-M36.sysops.aol.com--