[NEohioPAL]Need to reach Victor Regal

alexcine at aol.com alexcine at aol.com
Fri Feb 10 05:27:34 PST 2006

I need to reach Victor Regal ASAP about showing up again in the TV show
"Out of Darkness." He can reach me at this e-mail or at
dark at prelude2cinema.com

The TV Series is also having a party March 9th with free appetizers and
a comp. drink. All are welcome, but you must RSVP at the Yahoo group
http://tv.groups.yahoo.com/group/p2c-darkness/

"Out of Darkness" is currently playing at Kent University and Portage
county and will be on air in Cleveland and the rest of the nation
sometime next month with all new episodes.

Although I specifically need to reach Victor Regal, we are also casting
for other guest roles as well.

Sincerely,
Alex Michaels

Prelude2Cinema