[NEohioPAL]Greased Lightning

Maz848 at aol.com Maz848 at aol.com
Fri Feb 10 16:07:12 PST 2006

-------------------------------1139616432

I am desperate for a LOW-TECH Greased Lighting for our HS production of
GREASE. I would prefer a three-dimensional vehicle that does NOT move under its
own power . . .  preferably a wood one that has been custom made for a
previous production  Anything too high class will clash with the rest of  our
scenery.  Aything too large will not fit into our space (which does NOT  have a

I am willing to rent if necessary.

Our kids are doing such a nice job and deserve a decent version of this
pivotal prop.  I unfortunately do not have the time or the expertise to  make one
of my own.

Our production is March 3, 4, and 5, 2006 and we would like to rehearsae
with it a little bit.  If you have one or know where one is or have  one tucked
away in your scene shop (or garage) please let me know.

Mark A.  Zimmerman,
Theatre Director
Akron Firestone High  School
330.873-3408

-------------------------------1139616432

<HTML><HEAD>
<META content=3D"MSHTML 6.00.2900.2802" name=3DGENERATOR></HEAD>
Arial"=20
e_document=20
face=3DArial color=3D#000000 size=3D2>
<DIV>I am desperate for a LOW-TECH Greased Lighting for our HS production of=
=20
GREASE. I would prefer a three-dimensional vehicle that does NOT move under=20=
its=20
own power . . .  preferably a wood one that has been custom made for a=20
previous production  Anything too high class will clash with the rest o=
f=20
our scenery.  Aything too large will not fit into our space (which does=
 NOT=20
have a loading bay -- only a double-wide door)!</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>I am willing to rent if necessary.</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>Our kids are doing such a nice job and deserve a decent version of this=
=20
pivotal prop.  I unfortunately do not have the time or the expertise to=
=20
make one of my own.</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>Our production is March 3, 4, and 5, 2006 and we would like to rehearsa=
e=20
with it a little bit.  If you have one or know where one is or hav=
e=20
one tucked away in your scene shop (or garage) please let me know.</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV><FONT lang=3D0 face=3DArial size=3D2 FAMILY=3D"SANSSERIF" PTSIZE=3D"10"=
>Mark A.=20
Zimmerman,<BR>Theatre Director<BR>Akron Firestone High=20
School<BR>330.873-3408</FONT></DIV></FONT></BODY></HTML>