[NEohioPAL]"Mind, Body, and Spirit" TV program need guests for Tuesday, Feb, 21st at 4PM

Karen Kawolics kmmk816 at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 13 10:09:15 PST 2006

We are looking for the following type of people to be
interviewed on our health and fitness tv program on
Tuesday, Feb, 21st at 4PM, Cable 9 Studios, Macedonia.
It is a 7 minute in studio interview with one host and
you.  Copy will be provided. No pay. We can not
display websites or phone numbers since this is local
access, however you will get a nice demo.  Past guests
have used their interviews for their own actor demo
reels and also to promote themselves to the local news
channels.

checkout www.MBStelevision.com
www.Cable9.org

1) An expert on healthy cleaning solutions---someone
who can demonstrate how to make non-toxic cleaning
supplies or who can discuss the dangers of toxic
cleaning supplies, like bleach.

2)  Colon cleansing---what's the real scoop, do they
work ...

3)  Organizing your home using Feng Shui techniques

4) any other health and fitness topic related to
"Spring Cleaning" that you may think of.

email us at
kmmk816 at yahoo.com, tradlttg at aol.com,
jenijett at hotmail.com

thank you,