[NEohioPAL]Rehearsal acompanist

Kat Gallagher katgallagher at hotmail.com
Tue Feb 14 12:44:22 PST 2006

<P><BR>Hello, I currently don't have a voice teacher and I will be auditioning for Kiss Me Kate and Hair for Cain Park. I'm looking for someone who would be willing to meet a couple times previous to 2/26 to play the piano acompaniment while I rehearse. I'm only looking for two 30 minute rehearsal sessions. I will of course be willing to pay for your time. Please contact me if this is something that interests you. Thanks- Kat Gallagher </P></DIV></div></html>