[NEohioPAL]Response to "professional theater posting" on NEOhioPAL

ThsThingOvOurz at aol.com ThsThingOvOurz at aol.com
Tue Feb 14 16:19:01 PST 2006

-------------------------------1139962741

To whom it may concern,

I've owned and operated a theater company for over ten years and most every
actor I've employed was a professional.  And when I say professional it has
NOTHING to do with any association of the actors union.  It's about having
pride in your craft and coming to the show with the attitude of giving it your
all.  Ones ability is what makes them a professional, not a union  card.

And I am in no means downing union actors but in truth, that union card and
a dollar will buy you a cup of coffee.  Maybe in New York it means  everything
but just because a person in Cleveland doesn't have a card does not  deem
them non professional by any stretch.

I'll gladly stand by that statement 100% because the actors that currently
are employed by the PROFESSIONAL theater company, M.O.B. INC. are nothing short
 of professional.
Quite frankly, I couldn't be happier with their professional acting that
they bring to the stage each and every time they perform. And isn't  being a
professional more valid then a card saying you  are?
Sincerely,
W.J. Malbasa
President of M.O.B. INC.

-------------------------------1139962741

<HTML><HEAD>
<META content=3D"MSHTML 6.00.2900.2802" name=3DGENERATOR></HEAD>
<BODY id=3Drole_body=20
style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 12pt; COLOR: #000000; FONT-FAMILY: Arial Black" bottomMa=
rgin=3D7=20
leftMargin=3D7 topMargin=3D7 rightMargin=3D7><FONT id=3Drole_document face=
=3D"Arial Black"=20
color=3D#000000 size=3D3>
<DIV>To whom it may concern,</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>I've owned and operated a theater company for over ten years and most e=
very=20
actor I've employed was a professional.  And when I say professional it=
 has=20
NOTHING to do with any association of the actors union.  It's about hav=
ing=20
pride in your craft and coming to the show with the attitude of giving it yo=
ur=20
all.  Ones ability is what makes them a professional, not a union=20
card.  </DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>And I am in no means downing union actors but in truth, that union card=
 and=20
a dollar will buy you a cup of coffee.  Maybe in New York it means=20
everything but just because a person in Cleveland doesn't have a card does n=
ot=20
deem them non professional by any stretch.  </DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>I'll gladly stand by that statement 100% because the actors that curren=
tly=20
are employed by the PROFESSIONAL theater company, M.O.B. INC. are nothing sh=
ort=20
of professional.</DIV>
<DIV>Quite frankly, I couldn't be happier with their professional acting tha=
t=20
they bring to the stage each and every time they perform. And isn't=20
<U><EM>being</EM> <EM>a professional</EM></U> more valid then a card saying=20=
you=20
are?</DIV>
<DIV>Sincerely,</DIV>
<DIV>W.J. Malbasa</DIV>
<DIV>President of M.O.B. INC.</DIV></FONT></BODY></HTML>