[NEohioPAL]Independent film premiere

flmdirector at aol.com flmdirector at aol.com
Wed Feb 15 09:17:41 PST 2006

----------MailBlocks_8C8006ADC787FC6_DC4_853_mblk-r42.sysops.aol.com

        Hello,
            My name is Matt Pallotta.  I have recently finished up an independent film and am premiering it on Sunday, March 19 at 5:30 pm in Cuyahoga Falls.  I have spent the last year working on this project.  It was budgeted entirely out of my own pocket.  I'm 24, a senior at Kent State about to graduate, looking for some support from local talent and those who have any interest in the entertainment field.  The film is called "Imperfections" and it's a comedy.  You can learn more about the film and who I am at www.redduckpictures.com.  About 20 publications (including radio appearances) have and will be coming out about the film to gather as much interest possible.  Last week, all 10 Record Publishing newspapers in the area (Falls News Press, Tallmadge express, Hudson Hub, Stow Sentry....etc etc) came out with the story on the front page of the entertainment section.  The Westside Leader is doing a story in the next week or so, as well as the Richfield Times, Akron Beacon Journal, CFHS newsletter and several other small papers in the area.  I'm just looking to fill as many seats as possible; get some exposure for our work.  Neohiopal, I know, goes out to many people who share the same passion that I have.  So, if you can, come on out and see what some other locals have put together.
            We're selling tickets ($5) through the website, or you can contact me for tickets as well.  Please check out the site; there are trailers, photogalleries, cast and crew bios, and much more.
            Also, if anyone has a trailer for their own peice (around 60 sec.) that they would be interested in putting in front of the film - as a way to promote other local talent - we'd be happy to check it out and use it if appropriate.  Get in contact with me for further information.  Thanks for your consideration,
           ~Matt Pallotta

----------MailBlocks_8C8006ADC787FC6_DC4_853_mblk-r42.sysops.aol.com

<HTML><BODY><DIV style='font-family: "Verdana"; font-size: 10pt;'><DIV>        Hello,</DIV>
<DIV>            My name is Matt Pallotta.  I have recently finished up an independent film and am premiering it on Sunday, March 19 at 5:30 pm in Cuyahoga Falls.  I have spent the last year working on this project.  It was budgeted entirely out of my own pocket.  I'm 24, a senior at Kent State about to graduate, looking for some support from local talent and those who have any interest in the entertainment field.  The film is called "Imperfections" and it's a comedy.  You can learn more about the film and who I am at <A href="http://www.redduckpictures.com">www.redduckpictures.com</A>.  About 20 publications (including radio appearances) have and will be coming out about the film to gather as much interest possible.  Last week, all 10 Record Publishing newspapers in the area (Falls News Press, Tallmadge express, Hudson Hub, Stow Sentry....etc etc) came out with the story on the front page of the entertainment section.  The Westside Leader is doing a story in the next week or so, as well as the Richfield Times, Akron Beacon Journal, CFHS newsletter and several other small papers in the area.  I'm just looking to fill as many seats as possible; get some exposure for our work.  Neohiopal, I know, goes out to many people who share the same passion that I have.  So, if you can, come on out and see what some other locals have put together.  </DIV>
<DIV>            We're selling tickets ($5) through the website, or you can contact me for tickets as well.  Please check out the site; there are trailers, photogalleries, cast and crew bios, and much more.  </DIV>
<DIV>            Also, if anyone has a trailer for their own peice (around 60 sec.) that they would be interested in putting in front of the film - as a way to promote other local talent - we'd be happy to check it out and use it if appropriate.  Get in contact with me for further information.  Thanks for your consideration,</DIV>
<DIV>           ~Matt Pallotta</DIV></DIV></BODY></HTML>

----------MailBlocks_8C8006ADC787FC6_DC4_853_mblk-r42.sysops.aol.com--