[NEohioPAL]Music/Poetry Event at Coventry Village Library - Tuesday, Feb. 21st

Vince Robinson tha_soulpoet at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 16 09:00:42 PST 2006

--0-2051754098-1140109242=:5308

In the last session of Music&Poetry at The Coventry Village Library we  had a first - our first deaf poet, not to be confused with Def  Poets.  Mike Barkoot, accompanied by Patricia Williams and a  collegue signing for him, delivered an intense and amusing anecdote  about theatrical humor.

  Join us at the Coventry Village Library next Tuesday, February 21st for  the next Nia Coffeehouse Open Mic Poetry session, featuring music by  Vince Robinson & Friends.  You never know what to expect, but  you can bet it will be interesting.

  The Coventry Village Library is located at 1925 Coventry Rd. in Cleveland Heights near the intersection of Euclid Heights Blvd.

  Doors open at 6 p.m.  The event is free and open to  the  public and poets of all ages.  Free parking is available nearby on  Washington Blvd. just off Edgehill Rd.

--0-2051754098-1140109242=:5308

		<hr size=1> <a href="http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=38381/ ylc=X3oDMTEzcGlrdGY5BF9TAzk3MTA3MDc2BHNlYwNtYWlsdGFncwRzbGsDMWF1dG9z/*http://autos.yahoo.com/index.html ">Yahoo! Autos</a>. Looking for a sweet ride? Get pricing, reviews, & more on new and used cars.
--0-2051754098-1140109242=:5308--