[NEohioPAL]Something Dada Goes to Italy

Cabaret Dada cabaretdada at aztemail.com
Tue Feb 21 10:38:24 PST 2006

In honor of the Turin Olympics and Something Dada's return to the stage at Bottoms Up Lakewood's Bassa Vita lounge (appropriately, "low life" in Italian), we will keep this e-mail short, and then give you the Italian version (via Babelfish - http://babelfish.altavista.com/tr) and the re-translated English version.

Something Dada will be performing again on Thursday, February 23rd at the Bassa Vita Lounge, beneath Lakewood's Bottoms Up, at 1572 W. 117th Street in Lakewood.  The show starts at 9 PM, and will feature great drink specials along with hilarious improv.  Admission will be free (though donations to Dada's permanent theater fund will be accepted and greatly appreciated).

Speaking of donations (we were, check above, and keep the word in mind), a gi-normous Dada thank you to everyone who has stepped to the plate with your "All About the Hamiltons" donations.  We have reached a full 8% of our goal, which means we have 80 of the 1,000 $10 donations we're going for.  If you haven't donated yet, or just feel like donating again, simply go to http://www.paypal.com and send a donation to somedada at aol.com, use the easy donation link off our website at http://www.somethingdada.com, or send an old-fashioned check to the Something Dada address at the bottom of this e-mail.  Every donation goes directly to Dada's new permanent theater fund, and is completely tax deductible.

Now, in Italian:
Qualcosa Dada ripeterà il giovedì, il 23 febbraio al salotto di Bassa Vita, sotto le parti inferiori del Lakewood in su, alla via 1572 del W. 117th in Lakewood. L'esposizione comincia a 9 PM e caratterizzerà gli specials grandi della bevanda con improv hilarious. L'ammissione sarà libera (benchè le donazioni al fondo monetario permanente del teatro del Dada siano accettate e notevolmente saranno apprezzate). Parlando delle donazioni (eravamo, controlliamo sopra e teniamo la parola presente), un gi-normous-normous Dada li ringrazia a tutto che abbia fatto un passo alla piastra con le vostre "interamente circa donazioni di Hamiltons". Abbiamo raggiunto un 8% pieno del nostro obiettivo, che i mezzi noi hanno 80 delle 1.000 $10 donazioni che stiamo andando per. Se non avete donato ancora, o tatto giusto come donare ancora, va semplicemente a http://www.paypal.com e trasmette una donazione a somedada at aol.com, usa il collegamento facile di donazione fuori del nostro Web site a http://www.somethingdada.com, o trasmette ad un controllo antiquato alla qualcosa l'indirizzo di Dada alla parte inferiore di questo E-mail. Ogni donazione va direttamente al nuovo fondo monetario permanente del teatro del Dada ed è completamente deducibila dalle tasse.

And in English again:
Something Dada will repeat the thursday, 23 February to the drawing-room of Low Life, under the inferior parts of the Lakewood in on, to way 1572 of the W. 117th in Lakewood. The exposure begins to 9 PM and will characterize the specials large of the drink with improv hilarious. The admission will be free (benchè the donations to permanent the monetary bottom of the theatre of the Dada is accepted and remarkablly they will be appreciated). Speaking about the donations (we were, we control over and we hold the present word), gi-normous-normous a Dada ringrazia them to all that has made a step to the slab with yours "entire approximately donations of Hamiltons". We have caught up a 8% full load of our objective, than means we they have 80 of the 1,000 $10 donations that we are going for. If you have still not donated, or just tact like still donating, it goes simply to http://www.paypal.com and it transmits a donation somedada at aol.com, it uses the easy connection of donation outside of our Web site to http://www.somethingdada.com, or transmits to an antiquated control to the something the address of Dada to the inferior part of this email. Every donation goes directly to the new permanent monetary bottom of the theatre of the Dada and is completely deducibila from the taxes.

Babel Fish - a testament both to modern technology and the limits therein.

Next show times:
Thursday, 2/23/06
9:00 PM

Thursday, 3/2/06