[NEohioPAL]Bravo Cleveland Stage Reading

Jack Morrison balfour_neverland at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 22 06:24:48 PST 2006

--0-745579782-1140618288=:74391

My wife and I recently attended what was perhaps one of the best staged readings we have seen in Cleveland theater.  What made it so special was the fact that there was a set, lights, and lots of stage movement, not just actors on stools, reading from the script.  Even though the cast of "Doubt" had scripts in hand, they were so wonderful, you couldn't help but get caught up in a very tense story.  Congratulations to the company and to director Brian Zoldessy for presenting a unique and different staged reading experience.  We will be back for the next two readings.

  Jack and Anne Morrison

--0-745579782-1140618288=:74391

<DIV>My wife and I recently attended what was perhaps one of the best staged readings we have seen in Cleveland theater.  What made it so special was the fact that there was a set, lights, and lots of stage movement, not just actors on stools, reading from the script.  Even though the cast of "Doubt" had scripts in hand, they were so wonderful, you couldn't help but get caught up in a very tense story.  Congratulations to the company and to director Brian Zoldessy for presenting a unique and different staged reading experience.  We will be back for the next two readings.</DIV>  <DIV> </DIV>  <DIV>Jack and Anne Morrison   </DIV><p>
		<hr size=1> <a href="http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=38381/ ylc=X3oDMTEzcGlrdGY5BF9TAzk3MTA3MDc2BHNlYwNtYWlsdGFncwRzbGsDMWF1dG9z/*http://autos.yahoo.com/index.html ">Yahoo! Autos</a>. Looking for a sweet ride? Get pricing, reviews, & more on new and used cars.
--0-745579782-1140618288=:74391--