[NEohioPAL]Ohio Community Theatre Assn.

Ginny weedz at bright.net
Wed Feb 22 09:06:29 PST 2006

Hello fellow thespians....the Ohio Comm. Theatre Assn (OCTA) is developing a
new program for children's theatre.  All member theatres of OCTA may put
together a children's show with children 18 and under only allowed in the
cast.  The tech, musicians, directors, producers,etc. may be adults.  It can
be something new or something from your season.

On Aug 12th in Columbus approx 8 theatre will come together for a
competition with responders there.  The registration cost is $100 per
theatre and includes your actors, your director, producer, choreographer,
music director and 4 crew.  Everyone else may purchase a ticket for $10 to
attend and watch 8 excerpts...all done in one day.  If we have to add
another day it will be responded to separately....winners will be awarded.

In order to participate, you MUST be a member theatre of OCTA....if you have
other questions, please feel free to contact me (Ginny).

OCTA has for over 53 years held a conference around the state for a
competition with adult theatre members.  This is held on Labor Day Weekend
every year and we have 15-16 theatre participate and over 600 in attendance.
Awards are given.  Come and take part and see what we do.  NE Region has 32
theatre members in OCTA....

later
GInny