[NEohioPAL]The Great American Songbook - John Pizzarelli at Nighttown

Bruce Hennes advocate at stratos.net
Wed Feb 22 14:09:45 PST 2006

NOTE:  The 7:00 p.m. shows on both nites are almost sold out...tix still
remain for the 9:00 show.

John Pizzarelli Sings
The Great American Songbook
At Nighttown Next Week

For over twenty-five years, John Pizzarelli, best known as a leading
interpreter of The Great American Songbook (and husband of cabaret &
off-Broadway singer/actress Jessica Molaskey), has traveled the world,
making records and performing for all types of audiences in venues large
and small. The singer/guitarist will appear at Nighttown in Cleveland
Heights on Monday and Tuesday, February 27 & 28, for two shows each nite
at 7 & 9 p.m.  Tickets are $30 each and there is no cover and no minimum.

If you love The Great American Songbook - this guy swings !!  From
Broadway Showtunes and standards to the Beatles, you will know just
about every song sung. You can learn more about John Pizzarelli at
http://www.johnpizzarelli.com; you can hear him at
http://www.radiodeluxe.com/jp/ and you can see his discography at
http://tinyurl.com/jaflv.

For more information or to make a reservation (a MUST !!), please call
Nighttown at 216-795-0550.

Nighttown is the only club in Ohio on Down Beat's List of the 100 Best
Jazz Clubs in the World.  And their food's great, too.  You can get on
our e-mailing list by going to
http://www.nighttowncleveland.com/events.html - and please don't be put
off by the constant references to "jazz."  We're doing more and more
concerts and events around cabaret and The Great American Songbook; by
joining our e-mailing list you won't miss out on any.

Thanks.

Nighttown
At the top of Cedar Hill
www.nighttowncleveland.com