[NEohioPAL]Looking for a berimbau

DadSongs at aol.com DadSongs at aol.com
Wed Feb 22 15:12:23 PST 2006

-------------------------------1140649942

Does anyone know of a place in the Cleveland area where I can purchase a
berimbau? For those that don't know what one is, there's an excellent description
of the instrument at:

http://www.rhythmweb.com/berimbau/

If you have an idea of the price I'd pay for one, that would be helpful, too.
I don't suppose I would learn how to play it well enough to accompany
Capoeira dancers, but you never know.

Thanks,

Bruce

-------------------------------1140649942

<HTML><HEAD>
rset=3DUS-ASCII">
<META content=3D"MSHTML 6.00.2900.2802" name=3DGENERATOR></HEAD>
f">
<DIV>Does anyone know of a place in the Cleveland area where I can purchase=20=
a <EM>berimbau?</EM> For those that don't know what one is, there's an excel=
lent description of the instrument at:</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV><A href=3D"http://www.rhythmweb.com/berimbau/">http://www.rhythmweb.com=
/berimbau/</A></DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>If you have an idea of the price I'd pay for one, that would be helpful=
, too. I don't suppose I would learn how to play it well enough to accompany=
 <!--StartFragment -->Capoeira dancers, but you never know.</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>Thanks,</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>Bruce</DIV>