[NEohioPAL]Creative Photography Seminar

Lori Diemer diemwoman at sbcglobal.net
Thu Feb 23 05:42:32 PST 2006

--0-1556057314-1140702152=:76402

"The Creative Process in Photography: Moving Your Images Beyond the Handshake" with Nationally renowned Nature Photographer, Writer and Educator Nancy Rotenberg.  Presented by the Western Reserve Photographic Society, with the support of VANS Photo in Mentor.  Photographers of all skill levels are encouraged to attend this event.  Even non-photographers are sure to enjoy meeting and learning from Nancy by attending this seminar that explores the creative process in photography.  2 events are planned:  A Saturday Evening Slide presentation on Saturday APRIL 29, 2006 from 7-9:30, and an All Day Seminar on Sunday APRIL 30, 2006 from 9-4:30. Both to be held at Lakeland Community College in Kirtland, Ohio. To learn more about Nancy and view her work please visit www.naturaltapestries.com  For more details about this event, please visit the website for The Western Reserve Photographic Society,  www.wrps-photo.coms.ph   you can also contact Lori Diemer, Special Events Chairman, WRPS, at
 diemwoman at sbcglobal.net please reference Photo Workshop in subject line.

  Thanks, hope to see you there!

          "Though many had ventured farther and done so in finer style bothered me not. My journey was my own and I found it to be quite spectacular". Marcus Pierson(painter)