[NEohioPAL]Dance Classes

Matthew A. Sprosty mrsprosty at hotmail.com
Thu Feb 23 13:59:50 PST 2006

<DIV class=RTE> </DIV>
<DIV class=RTE>I was wondering if anybody knew of a good site to use, or listings of such, that would help me find dance classes for my girlfriend.  She's particularly looking for those that will help her brush up on technique.  Hip Hop is also something she needs to condition herself for upcoming try outs and auditions.  </DIV>
<DIV class=RTE> </DIV>
<DIV class=RTE>I figured this list will be the best source of information.  Thank you very much. </DIV>
<DIV class=RTE> </DIV>
<DIV class=RTE>Sincerely,</DIV>
<DIV class=RTE>Matt Sprosty</DIV></div></html>