[NEohioPAL]Playhouse Broadway Series Tix for sale!

Katherine Haber katherine_haber at sbcglobal.net
Fri Feb 24 12:33:00 PST 2006

------=_NextPart_000_0014_01C63957.985BD150

I have to raise some money, so I am offering up these GREAT tickets for =
sale!  It is for the Playhouse Square Center McDonald Broadway Series of =
shows!  If the dates or times don't work for you, I can switch them to =
another date, any day or time of the week that the show is running.  =
Please refer to www.playhousesquare.com to see more info on these shows, =
and for the seating arrangements.  I am also willing to break up the =
tickets if you need less than 4/show.

Bombay Dreams   "A dazzling spectacle set amid India's bustling film =
industry, Bombay Dreams features a lush score, glittering costumes, =
lavish sets and exotic dance numbers. The story of a handsome young =
actor who dreams of fame and romance, the musical journey is an =
exploration of the importance of cultural heritage, the price of =
success, the bonds of friendship and the power of true love. Time =
Magazine declares the show "Something gorgeously new" and The New York =
Times calls it "Feel-good fantasy!'" =20
Four tickets for Saturday April 1, 2006 at 7:30pm Orchestra Seats BB =
504, 505, 506, 507  Ticket prices thru Playhouse are $ 41/ticket - I =
will let them go at $40/ticket!

Doctor Doolittle   "Journey to the far corners of the world with the =
incredible Dr. Dolittle - and a host of amazing animals - in this big, =
boisterous family musical coming to the Palace Theatre, April 18-30, =
2006. Nine-time Tony Award winner Tommy Tune stages and stars as the =
beloved veterinarian who talks to the animals in Dr. Dolittle, an =
extraordinary new musical based upon Leslie Bricusse's 1967 Oscar =
winning movie of the same name, and Hugh Lofting's "The Doctor Dolittle =
Stories." The charming and witty score includes "When I Look in Your =
Eyes," "I've Never Seen Anything Like It" and the Academy Award-winning =
song "Talk to the Animals.'"
Four tickets for Saturday April 29, 2006 at 7:30pm Orchestra Seats BB =
504, 505, 506, 507.  Ticket prices thru Playhouse are $ 48/ticket - I =
will let them go at $45/ticket! =20

Little Women The Musicalstarring Maureen McGovern   "Join the remarkable =
March sisters - Jo, Meg, Beth and Amy - as one of America's most beloved =
books soars to the stage in Little Women - The Musical. Starring Maureen =
McGovern direct from Broadway, this dazzling new musical, based on =
Louisa May Alcott's timeless tale about the power of family, friendship =
and romance, is capturing the hearts of a new generation and captivating =
audiences of all ages! Don't miss this "richly sentimental favorite with =
family-friendly appeal." - New York Newsday"
Four tickets for Saturday May 20, 2006 at 7:30pm Orchestra Seats BB 504, =
505, 506, 507.  Tickets price =3D $40/ticket!

I can mail the tickets to you if you pay via Paypal with any major =
credit card, debit card or checking account.  I will also accept money =
orders and personal checks by mail.  First come, first served!  Hurry - =
these tickets won't last!   Email me with any questions!

Thank you!
Christine Haber
------=_NextPart_000_0014_01C63957.985BD150

<HTML><HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>I have to raise some money, so I am =
offering up=20
these GREAT tickets for sale!  It is for the Playhouse Square =
Center=20
McDonald Broadway Series of shows!  If the dates or times don't =
work for=20
you, I can switch them to another date, any day or time of the week =
that=20
the show is running.  Please refer to <A=20
href=3D"http://www.playhousesquare.com">www.playhousesquare.com</A> to =
see more=20
info on these shows, and for the seating arrangements.  I am also =
willing=20
to break up the tickets if you need less than 4/show.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2></FONT> </DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2><FONT size=3D3><STRONG><EM><U>Bombay=20
Dreams</U></EM></STRONG></FONT>   <FONT face=3D"Times New =
Roman"=20
size=3D3>"A dazzling spectacle set amid India's bustling film industry, =
Bombay=20
Dreams features a lush score, glittering costumes, lavish sets and =
exotic dance=20
numbers. The story of a handsome young actor who dreams of fame and =
romance, the=20
musical journey is an exploration of the importance of cultural =
heritage, the=20
price of success, the bonds of friendship and the power of true love. =
Time=20
Magazine declares the show "Something gorgeously new" and The New York =
Times=20
calls it "Feel-good fantasy!'"  </FONT></FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2><STRONG>Four tickets for Saturday April =
1, 2006 at=20
7:30pm Orchestra Seats BB 504, 505, 506, 507  Ticket prices thru =
Playhouse=20
are $ 41/ticket - I will let them go at =
$40/ticket!</STRONG></FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2></FONT> </DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2><FONT size=3D3><STRONG><EM><U>Doctor=20
Doolittle</U></EM></STRONG></FONT>   "Journey to the far =
corners of=20
the world with the incredible Dr. Dolittle =96 and a host of amazing =
animals =96 in=20
this big, boisterous family musical coming to the Palace Theatre, April =
18-30,=20
2006. Nine-time Tony Award winner Tommy Tune stages and stars as the =
beloved=20
veterinarian who talks to the animals in Dr. Dolittle, an extraordinary =
new=20
musical based upon Leslie Bricusse=92s 1967 Oscar winning movie of the =
same name,=20
and Hugh Lofting=92s =93The Doctor Dolittle Stories.=94 The charming and =
witty score=20
includes =93When I Look in Your Eyes,=94 =93I=92ve Never Seen Anything =
Like It=94 and the=20
Academy Award-winning song =93Talk to the Animals.'=94</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2><STRONG>Four tickets for Saturday April =
29, 2006 at=20
7:30pm Orchestra Seats BB 504, 505, 506, 507.  Ticket prices thru =
Playhouse=20
are $ 48/ticket - I will let them go at $45/ticket!  =
</STRONG></FONT></DIV>
<DIV><STRONG><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2></FONT></STRONG> </DIV>
<DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2><STRONG><EM><U><FONT size=3D3>Little =
Women The=20
Musicalstarring Maureen McGovern</FONT></U></EM></STRONG>   =
"Join the=20
remarkable March sisters - Jo, Meg, Beth and Amy - as one of America's =
most=20
beloved books soars to the stage in Little Women - The Musical. Starring =
Maureen=20
McGovern direct from Broadway, this dazzling new musical, based on =
Louisa May=20
Alcott's timeless tale about the power of family, friendship and =
romance, is=20
capturing the hearts of a new generation and captivating audiences of =
all ages!=20
Don't miss this "richly sentimental favorite with family-friendly =
appeal." - New=20
York Newsday"
<P class=3DManagedHTML></FONT><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2><STRONG>Four =
tickets for=20
Saturday May 20, 2006 at 7:30pm Orchestra Seats BB 504, 505, 506, =
507. =20
Tickets price =3D $40/ticket!</STRONG></FONT></P></DIV></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>I can mail the tickets to you if you =
pay via Paypal=20
with any major credit card, debit card or checking =
account.  I=20
will also accept money orders and personal checks by =
mail.  First=20
come, first served!  Hurry - these tickets won't last!  =
 Email me=20
with any questions!</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2></FONT> </DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Thank you!</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Christine =
Haber</FONT></DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_0014_01C63957.985BD150--