[NEohioPAL]I am looking for a bookcase, cabinet or stackable barrister bookcases

Richard B icatfishman at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 28 08:10:10 PST 2006

I have a bunch of cookbooks and want to get them close
to but ouot of my kitchen. It looks like a wooden
bookcase, cabinet or bassister bookcases will do the
job just fine. The unit can't be too much bigger than
4' tall.

As long as I can refinish it, the condition is not so
important. It is the overall look and quality I care
about. Tell me what you have.

Thanks