[NEohioPAL]Spend your summer in the Middle Ages

cprince at bw.edu cprince at bw.edu
Tue Feb 28 09:29:30 PST 2006

With the Great Lakes Medieval Faire

Announcing auditions for the 2006 Season.
held at the Old Tavern Restaurant & Dinner Theatre on Route 84 in
Unionville Ohio
Saturday March 11th, 2006 from 10 am till 4 PM

Auditionees should prepare a 1-minute monologue in a style that best shows
their talents.

Those interested in singing roles should also prepare a short song.

This is an Open Call Audition;

Auditionees will be seen on a first come basis.

Our shows require performers to be versatile in many styles. Enthusiasm
and personality are an important part of a successful audition.

Email to schedule an audition time or ask a question.

email to:

brookhall at medievalfaire.com

Come discover the magic of the Great Lakes Medieval Faire!

Join your fellow cast members in an adventure that is sure to entertain
thousands of guests each day!

We also have exciting opportunities for those seeking behind the scene roles.

More about our process...

The Great Lakes Medieval Faire seeks out enthusiastic and talented
performers each year to cast in our shows and special events. Perfmormers
become part of a team that specializes in an original approach to
entertainment.

We begin by casting professional and amateur actors, volunteers, teachers,
students, gas station attendants and just about any other profession you
can think of, whose excitement and dedication can add to our productions.
Many of our cast members simply love the Faire and want to be a part of
the magic we create. Theatrical training is not a necessity, as we will
teach you all you need to know to be a successful part of our productions.

The next step is to create roles to suit the individual and highlight your
particular talents. You can’t really call it type casting, as many people
are cast so far away from their type that you’d hardly recognize them out
of costume. But, we do make sure the role is something you are comfortable
with.
Finally, through our training and your hard work, we put everything
together to make some of the most memorable experiences of your lives. We
utilize your acting, vocal, fight and improvisational skills in our
various stage shows and street performances throughout the Faire day.