[NEohioPAL]OUT TO LUNCH Events featured in Crain's

Helene & Ray Tomecko raytom at en.com
Tue Feb 28 11:31:33 PST 2006

--B_3223981894_553361

    Hello everyone,
    Just a quick note to let you know that OUT TO LUNCH Events
    is featured in the current issue of Crain=B9s Cleveland Business.
    (Page 21) Titled: =B3Husband-wife team adds kick to biz presentations.=B2

If your business is looking to effectively communicate, motivate or
celebrate
   please give us a call at (440) 892-5557  or email:
Helene at outtolunchevents.com

P.S. Our website has been totally redesigned. We=B9d love your feedback.
    Please visit us: http://www.outtolunchevents.com

(The site might be slow to upload, but we=B9re working on fixing that.)

Best,
Helene Weinberg
OUT TO LUNCH Events, the business of fun

--B_3223981894_553361

<HTML>
<HEAD>
<TITLE>OUT TO LUNCH Events featured in Crain's</TITLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY>
<FONT FACE=3D"Verdana, Helvetica, Arial"><SPAN STYLE=3D'font-size:12.0px'> &nbs=
p;  Hello everyone,<BR>
    Just a quick note to let you know that OUT TO LUNCH=
 Events<BR>
    is featured in the current issue of <B><I>Crain&#82=
17;s Cleveland Business.<BR>
</I></B>    (Page 21) Titled: “<I>Husband-wife team ad=
ds kick to biz presentations.”<BR>
<BR>
</I>If your business is looking to effectively communicate, motivate or cel=
ebrate<BR>
   please give us a call at (440) 892-5557  or email: H=
elene at outtolunchevents.com<BR>
<BR>
P.S. Our website has been totally redesigned. We’d love your feedback=
.<BR>
    Please visit us: <a href=3D"http://www.outtoluncheven=
ts.com">http://www.outtolunchevents.com</a><BR>
<BR>
(The site might be slow to upload, but we’re working on fixing that.)=
<BR>
<BR>
Best,<BR>
Helene Weinberg<BR>
OUT TO LUNCH Events, the business of fun<BR>
</SPAN></FONT>
</BODY>
</HTML>

--B_3223981894_553361--