[NEohioPAL]Joseph, King of Dreams- Miracle Child- Need Music

Ken Milota kmilota66 at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 1 23:29:58 PST 2006

--0-1809478141-1141284598=:3814

Hi, I am looking for a piece from the movie Joseph, King of Dreams called Miracle Child.

  It is a song by John Bucchino I do believe.

  I have looked on musicnotes.com and checked music and book stores but I can't find it and don't know where else to look.

  If anyone knows where to find very rare sheet music or knows how to get this specific title please let me know.

  It must be piano sheet music.

  Ken Milota

Yahoo! Mail
--0-1809478141-1141284598=:3814