[NEohioPAL]Audition Notice: "This is Our Youth" by Kenneth Lonergan at Night Kitchen

Night Kitchen nightkitchen at gmail.com
Thu Mar 2 12:50:58 PST 2006

Audition Notice: "This is Our Youth" by Kenneth Lonergan

Night Kitchen announces auditions for its upcoming production of "This
is Our Youth" by Kenneth Lonergan.  Production dates are May 5-21,
2006.  Seeking 2 men and 1 woman ages 18-25 years old.  Auditioners
should be prepared for a cold reading.  A 2-minute monologue is
suggested by not required.   Small stipend available.

When:=09March 13 & 14.  7 p.m. =96 10 p.m.  By Appointment Only.

Where:=09Unitarian Universalist Society of Cleveland
2728 Lancashire Road, Cleveland, OH 44106.

Contact:=09Please contact Adrienne Moon at nightkitchen at gmail.com or
(216) 496-3337 to schedule an audition appointment.

Night Kitchen at Dobama Theatre seeks to nurture and support young
developing artists. Night Kitchen provides a venue for experimental
and edgy work that stretches traditional theatrical boundaries. The
company allows emerging artists to develop their craft while providing
high quality theater in the Cleveland area.

###
--
Night Kitchen
Dobama Theatre